• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Yay! Moar games!!!
I'm so glad I can get Feeding frenzy for the Xbox 360 now instead of faffing around with the 'trial version' :D
AND i'll finally find out what Peggle is... <.< yes, i've never played peggle before... AND Venetica... FINALLY...

Ergh! I'm mentally exhausted... my brain hates me. ugh... have to wait until August to find out what's causing this.

CT: Yay! crawler! >,> NOT!
New CT: gamertag looks better... shame it couldn't update itself though.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
See y'all later :D

good-night-84.gif

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
[fbomb]Just burst into my ****ing room while I'm ****ing sleeping to ask me to help you put your ****ing stripper shoe on. ****ing hell, Mom. What the ****. [/fbomb]

Too many debates about this new trailer....can't follow them all.
Bah it's pointless to debate on the same thing everytime...new Dante gay punk wannabe, new Dante blah....
:D

aka958

Don't trust people
NOOOO!!!

I'm like, totally without social company whole morning, noon and afternoon now. ;_;
It's okay, just a few days. :3

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Wowie, it's like someone poured gunpowder in that thread and the whole lot went up.
And the opinions are like a stuck record... its getting VERY VERY... (whats that word...) TEDIOUS (that's it.)
I might go back in there after Gamescon or TGS, IF its safe, at the moment, it's like wading in shark infested custard. No one is gonna agree on anything about this game even after this game is released.
And yes, I am talking about DmC.

CT: What to do next???

EDIT~ Well, I've spoken my mind... Let the flaming of VeeBee begin!

Osaka

trollololol
Beer. Large sigs. Why doesn't this library ever clean it's keyboards? Thank the lord I went and collected those Fell Arms; would have been disappointed with just fighting his 2nd form (he was quite weak for a final boss.) At least he kept me on my toes with his 3rd. Why is it that when I'm not looking for music tracks I can always think what I want, yet when I go to eventually look for some I can't remember...

aka958

Don't trust people
I wonder how many people's days I've destroyed during my lifetime...
Will they sum up to as many days as people have destroyed for me? .-.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
ooh yay another ps3 update... oh cr*p, its mandatory
OOh a PSP update too? What fun!

*cries* there has to be a way to get Fable 3 dlc onto my 360.

Top Bottom