• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So long as she's not acting like Lilith:lol: That would be cringe worthy.

I just don't understand women or men who are like that in real life. I don't know if they're needy, desperate or just plain stupid.>_< Who would want to degrade themselves in that manner? It just seems so weird and sad to me; like the person has no self respect or esteem...

Crikey no! I like to think my OC has more 'self worth' than that! :3 I don't make a habit of that sort of thing. I've just been inspired by a digital artist on DA and I've started to do 'dark art' (dungeons etc).

I see what you mean. But some people just find it a turn on. What gets me are the guys that like to dress in diapers and pretend to be a baby... Now that's f***ed! :lol:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Crikey no! I like to think my OC has more 'self worth' than that! :3 I don't make a habit of that sort of thing. I've just been inspired by a digital artist on DA and I've started to do 'dark art' (dungeons etc).
I got this image of the whole 'I'm your bitch'...that kind of thing.>_< It just smacks of low self worth and desperation to me. Lilith just creeps me out. I can't think of calling someone darling without thinking of her.:p>_< She's a terrible representation of women to boot.

I see what you mean. But some people just find it a turn on.
Sure, I get that people can find it kinky, or do some role play in the bedroom to spice it up a bit. I'm cool with that if it's within the context of a loving or committed relationship. But I mean the women and men who really do make themselves into slaves and do S&M because of emotional issues, low self worth, or to get love. It just seems like a really unhappy and painful situation to be in. I could never be like that.

What gets me are the guys that like to dress in diapers and pretend to be a baby... Now that's f***ed! :lol:
I've heard of that. There was one guy who, when he got home from work, acted like a baby, slept in a specially built crib and wore diapers. I kinda feel sorry for the guy though; turns out he had a really abusive childhood. So I guess he's making up for that...but that doesn't mean I don't find that kind of behaviour odd.

Thinking: I hope I can stay awake late enough to watch AHS episode 2.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
CT: 1- Jogged though 4 floors of stairs, while i carried 5 gallons of water, AFTER doing sports at sundown... Sport is really paying up.

2-This piece on the raido sounds a lot like Tom & Jerry.:blink:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
CT: I wish I could have been there for Jake's first ever harvest festival...not that I think he'd behave once he saw me there, but it would have been nice to see him take part in something as so often all I see of his school stuff is either what's written in his homebook or what little information gleaned from parents' evening twice a year. Still, I have great friends with smartphones so I was sent a couple of pictures of him:

o5V6M9g.jpg

iUOryEf.jpg

(he's the kid with mad blonde hair, btw - judging by the second pic, he's about to leg it out of the hall :lol:)

Electromagnetic

All hail The King
What is up with all those damn locked doors in the Silent Hill series:mad:??????????

Tell me, how else can they make you panic when there's a ****ton of dangerous monsters after you?:p
C.T: this mention of Silent Hill reminded me of something:
Silent Hill 3: 17 yrs old girl with no experience, can move and shoot with extreme precision at the same time.
Resident Evil 3: Special Forces cop, cannot ****ing move and shoot at the same time.

Reactions: Meg

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I exposed a liar and a cheater! I can't wait to see how this turns out!

I love my car, I also love stores where I can buy stuff! See where I'm going with this? ;)

KRSkull

C.T: this mention of Silent Hill reminded me of something:
Silent Hill 3: 17 yrs old girl with no experience, can move and shoot with extreme precision at the same time.
Resident Evil 3: Special Forces cop, cannot ****ing move and shoot at the same time.

Well since you brought that up:
Resident Evil 3: S.W.A.T team, Police Officers, and Army couldn't kill one zombie.
Resident Evil 2: A Rookie cop killed over 20 zombie on his first day at work.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Halloween pack for XNALara?! Great now my brain is poking me with another idea for a Halloween pic... well, two or three... and I haven't used XNALara for a while, this is gonna take time. :/ Plus, I'm gonna need a good evening to work on the biggest pic :(

Nope, I don't think that's going to work on Daz. :/

Now where's that inhaler :S

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I think I'm gonna put a new rule on my FFN profile: I don't post a new chapter unless the previous one got 3 reviews or a month goes by. Yepyep. Maybe it'll encourage people to comment more. :devil: *ebil snicker*

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I think I'm gonna put a new rule on my FFN profile: I don't post a new chapter unless the previous one got 3 reviews or a month goes by. Yepyep. Maybe it'll encourage people to comment more. :devil: *ebil snicker*
Good idea, but if you do that, I would worry about the quality of reviews...people typing anything in the review box just because they want a new chapter. If it's a review like 'update more' or 'nice' then that sort of review isn't worth having...well, not for me anyway. :/ Maybe specify that they have to be 3 reviews of good quality, even if they give constructive critique.

Top Bottom