• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
L. :blush:

That reminds me, I found this on one of the Daz/Poser sites that I frequent a few days ago... then lost it... but then found it again! :D
http://www.sharecg.com/v/37561

If you think it's a good model and you have any requests, I'd be more than glad to do a render for you :3 (plus it'll keep me out of trouble ^^)

CT: Well, at least my asthma and breathing picked up today, it's a pity that I can't stay on those meds the whole time.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
That reminds me, I found this on one of the Daz/Poser sites that I frequent a few days ago... then lost it... but then found it again! :D
http://www.sharecg.com/v/37561

If you think it's a good model and you have any requests, I'd be more than glad to do a render for you :3 (plus it'll keep me out of trouble ^^)

:O Lawli-pop! *squees* ^_^ He looks like a kid. *fangirl love* Eep! I'd love a render, if it's not too much trouble. ^^
Oh! Btw! That request you sent me, I should be able to work on it soon. *planning on getting a new computer within the next couple days and will finally be able to use her tablet and actually see what's on the screen*

Thinking:
Now I'm thinking about B. Because I can't think about L without thinking about B. That's what happens when you have a homicidal, non-related twin. I should really go back to thinking about L, though, cuz I have to RP him (it's either him or Light and the devil will go ice skating before I willingly RP Light) soon and work on something with him for NaNo. Thinking of DN, I need to come up with a way for Rowan to meet Near. She'd love it. And then she'd glomp him and Near would either die from too many cuddles or Rowan would tie him up and stick him in her basement/closet. It's a win-win situation for me. ^^ *noms a sugar cube*

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
ever since playing portal i have had the brilliant of creating a multimedia empire and having an AI called COnNOS which controls the central security system then the whole company if i die. Before my master plan

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Somehow, I've just died a little inside, yet, I'm slightly interested... I love the first.

:O Lawli-pop! *squees* ^_^ He looks like a kid. *fangirl love* Eep! I'd love a render, if it's not too much trouble. ^^
Oh! Btw! That request you sent me, I should be able to work on it soon. *planning on getting a new computer within the next couple days and will finally be able to use her tablet and actually see what's on the screen*

Thinking:
Now I'm thinking about B. Because I can't think about L without thinking about B. That's what happens when you have a homicidal, non-related twin. I should really go back to thinking about L, though, cuz I have to RP him (it's either him or Light and the devil will go ice skating before I willingly RP Light) soon and work on something with him for NaNo. Thinking of DN, I need to come up with a way for Rowan to meet Near. She'd love it. And then she'd glomp him and Near would either die from too many cuddles or Rowan would tie him up and stick him in her basement/closet. It's a win-win situation for me. ^^ *noms a sugar cube*

I have to go and find the 'base' model (which I have on CD-R). And I'll think of a good pose :3 Ish never too much trouble *loves doing stuff, feels useful* :D
Ooh, BTW, I don't know if you've seen, but someone has a 'Death Note font pack' on Deviant Art for download:
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Death-Note-Fonts-Pack-Download-214725086
Actually, there's some nice fonts in there *downloads herself*. (Actually, does this count as filesharing. It's on Deviant art, so I don't think it goes against forum rules as it's a link to DA?)

I hope your computer hunting has gone better than my TV hunting... *headdesk*.
EEK! ^^ I can't wait to see it, but like I said at the time, there was no rush :3 But still... EEK! :D

CT: Now, I need to find that model, pray that my green pen hasn't leaked over the chair (because I've been sitting on it), and stop writing things down on bits of scrap paper... it's everywhere, fudge me, it's a great job that I don't use post-it notes :lol:

Top Bottom