• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Why doesn't headache medicine actually work on headaches......?
That's weird... I actually took some just now.

-------------------------------------------------------

I want to fall in love....
No you don't.

Sure, you miss the feeling (like we all do), but is it really worth the eventual rejection/breakup?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sigh... am i the only one who wants the old layout back ? this 24/7 dull black layout is putting me to sleep.
The bright one hurt my eyes. Oh sure, I liked it (a lot), but sometimes I had to switch to the old (other) black layout just relieve my vision. I actually like this look.

One more thing, a few people out there (won't say who) complained about the white layout because it didn't have any of the old Dantes there and therefore, they said that they felt "abandoned". I think this new layout is just a way to not offend anyone.

And look at the Dante Stinger Pose at the bottom of the page. Slick.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Anyone watching Walking Dead this season who hasn't seen the episode "Internment", erm...you might want to look away. Anyway. The end of the episode! OHMYEFFING GOD YES!!! YEEEEEEEEEEES!!! *inserts one of dA's superfreakout emoticons here* WHAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *falls to the ground in joyous glee*
*coughs*
And that was your Walking Dead fangirl moment of the day.

Edit: Also, I just had to delete the first review from a fic of mine ever. :/ Great. Gotta love when idjits throw stupid questions at you.

Last edited:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
WHERE'S MAH FUDGING TV?!
Seriously! I don't pay £24 delivery for it to go fudging missing! (Yeah, you read that right £24).
*is now on warpath*
Sorry, that was a bit of a rant... but... I'm fuming!
BT is getting it too tomorrow. They've upped the price of my broadband... so if I'm paying top brass, I want the 'top brass' download speed! (It's only supposed to be 11MB, but it's 6MB faster and I'm really peeved!)

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
What happened to the forum... It's so pretty *_* Why don't the emoticons work....?

Day of the Doctor coming up people, why are you not all exciteds?!

tumblr_m4qh5atdpc1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Procrastinating!
Shoop da woop
Why am I watching this show, it sucks
*Does a shoulder stand*
I should make something of myself... *Plays minecraft*
*Drops ice cream on my shirt* ._. ... I WAS COMFORTABLE AND NOW I MUST MOVE
*Scrolling on Facebook* I hate everyone.
*Watches vines and giggles to self*
*Replies to the thread "Last Post is The Winner"*
*Tries to beatbox and learn the cup song*

...Don't judge me...
Yes. This. This, this, this, and this.

Every single weekend of my life. Forever.

------------------------------------------------------

Need to get a chimney sweep to come over soon.

Last edited:

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
first successful prototype for portal technology in LBP2 I'm trying to get it to some how fire out of a creatinator

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Just completed over an hour of revising geography. It had better be worth my time...

CT: I love my friends, they are awesome people and they brighten my day! That includes you my forum buddies;3

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I wonder what it would be like waking one day to discover I have a man's **** o__O
Strangely awesome...followed by:jawdrop:

Thinking: Need to get my controller charger back, but it's not like I can go walking into his room past midnight.:tongue:

Top Bottom