• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Mum's almost finished with the muffins, so...maybe I should make scones for breakfast tomorrow? But what should I do about dinner? >_< *hungry*

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Mum's almost finished with the muffins, so...maybe I should make scones for breakfast tomorrow? But what should I do about dinner? >_< *hungry*
As a super-lazy meal-preparer myself, I just fall back on the soup or tuna sandwich deal.

That's when I don't have money for pizza, though. I can't eat that crap all the time.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
As a super-lazy meal-preparer myself, I just fall back on the soup or tuna sandwich deal.

That's when I don't have money for pizza, though. I can't eat that crap all the time.

Haha, yeah...I resorted to canned soup myself. I would have ordered pizza or something, but I'm the only one awake, so.... x_x *finds it too hard to cook for just one person*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I keep thinking "I should be writing". I mean honestly, I should; I only have four more chapters to write; the sooner I get them done, the better. That way the readers will be happy, I'll be happy for having completed it, and I can take a little breather before my next project.

Well, I also wouldn't want to rush it overly much either, because there is merit to taking time on a project; that being said, taking time still involves working on it, slowly...not staring at a screen blankly.

All these logical reasons, and still-I open the document, and I'm like, "I know where this is going and how to get there, but my mind is complete mush."

Maybe I just need a stronger blend of coffee... :(

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
reactions usually consists of jumping, falling over and uncontrollable laughter XD

Lol! Apparently there's a fine line between laughter and sheer terror. XD

(No seriously, back when we were primitive, we used to laugh in reaction when we just evaded danger; good ol' hysteria, I guess).

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
So today the leg of my pants ripped when i was playing basket ball in study hall, thankfully I had a pair of shorts with me, ......stupid shmedium pants, my luck changed at the end of the day though when there was already a dollar in the soda machine so i got a free drink, yay

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
CT: Welp...two thousand words, gone. There was no way around it; I had to start the chapter over...and it was already going so slowly....:'(

Oh well, could be far, far worse...and now that I've removed that particular hurdle, it's actually going a lot faster. Maybe my subconscious knew I was making a continuity error. o_O

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
My mornings exactly:

tumblr_mwb7c58gZf1r0xwuyo1_250.gif

Top Bottom