• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
@Winterfrost -Hugs- :( Dude sounds like a total a-hole. Any chance you guys can start shopping around for better living conditions? I guess it would be pretty difficult, with finances being so tight...but with any luck, maybe you'll be able to save up some money for a better apartment.

CT: These writerly mood swings are getting out of hand.
Dawww you da best *hugs*

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It would appear that healthy eating and exercising makes you fat. More specifically, it makes me fat. Lost 3kg prior to joining the gym last month and have put it straight back on.

Wish I could say it's muscle mass but it's not. I'm just fat.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I don't get it …why they hired some nobody who didn't made any special movie to direct on of the biggest franchise in gaming industry…:/

Viper

Premium
I thought that they gave up on that movie.
We all thought that, but it turns out they are just taking their sweet time.

@Innsmouth
From what I saw, Vogt-Roberts is still just rumored to be the director, but maybe they didn't think MGS was big enough for an expensive big name or maybe big names didn't want to take it up. It's been a long time since they announced the movie and look how little they moved in making it, so it's certainly questionable how seriously they approached this project.

Top Bottom