• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I am sure that you will do just fine :D. Just give it Water, Sunlight and love.

Aww, thankies. ^^ *hugs* I'm really hoping it'll work out. On the plus side, I'm also growing Stilts some cat grass, so, if the roses die, then I at least have something I've grown properly. XD

Thinking:
Work in a few hours. Meh. But, at least after today I won't have to clean the baseboards every week. Not looking forward to cleaning the entire kitchen and living room, though.

KRSkull

Aww, thankies. ^^ *hugs* I'm really hoping it'll work out. On the plus side, I'm also growing Stilts some cat grass, so, if the roses die, then I at least have something I've grown properly. XD

Thinking:
Work in a few hours. Meh. But, at least after today I won't have to clean the baseboards every week. Not looking forward to cleaning the entire kitchen and living room, though.

Anytime. I am sure it will work out. I mean from what i've been reading Stilts grow up just fine.

Good luck :thumbsup:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Our first real family holiday starts Monday - I'm a combination of super excited and terrified at the same time. Jake will either love it or meltdown for a week, unable to cope.

Good job it's with an autism-friendly company or we'd be screwed if he hates it...

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Sigh missed the lunar eclipse, but saw some of it... Oh well next time. I also came up with another idea for my story. It flushing out little by little. Yay. And I finally have now how long I want it to be. I might even put up a deadline to help me write it. XD Anyway enough jawing about writing and let me write. ;3

Viper

Premium
Unlinked my mail and skype, and made a new skype account under fresh name and with empty contact list... cause I'm crazy like that, I guess. (new name is under my information on profile, if anyone wants it)

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Mah, I still find Edward Kenway a more interesting character than Edward. Yeah he's no Ezio, but better than Edward imo.
Tbh, I played all the main ACs except Unity, and so far, Edward's been the weakest protagonist for me. I actually found the supporting cast, especially Blackbeard, to be more interesting.

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
Mah, I still find Edward Kenway a more interesting character than Edward. Yeah he's no Ezio, but better than Edward imo.
Tbh, I played all the main ACs except Unity, and so far, Edward's been the weakest protagonist for me. I actually found the supporting cast, especially Blackbeard, to be more interesting.

Honestly all AC protagonists except Ezio, Altair and Connor felt really safe and similar to each other. I mean, I'm not really that interested in AC so I did not finish some of them so maybe I did not notice some things but I did play all the main ones including Unity (on my friend's ps3 luckily) and from what I've played they simply were not that interesting to me. Ubi seems to be afraid to risk and come up with something way different lately.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Aside from the basement flooding on Thursday, it's been a good--albeit busy--long weekend. I wish I could say I've done tons of writing, but I'm pretty much just breaking even for Camp NaNo. ^^; Probably because there's too much going on/coming up to really focus.

On that score...not looking forward to next weekend, but meh; I'll survive. I just hope the two months go quickly. :unsure:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...at work on Saturday (y'know, two days ago?) I hit my shoulder moving a chair and it's now bruised and making funny noises when I move it. :facepalm: Ffs, if it's not one thing, it's another. At least I don't need my shoulder to walk in the morning. Might have to put some patches on it later, though. >_<

+ I hope that hummingbird survives. C'mon, lil birdie! You can do it!

Top Bottom