• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Any time I start thinking about joining a group of Fable fans, I'll see their current conversations or I'll meet one of the members and try to chat with them and, by the end of it all, I'm just like
tumblr_inline_ngmsp0lQRy1roezl8_zpseppaja41.gif

Quickly followed by this, of course: click here

:facepalm: I think I'll just stick to my small group of Fable-enjoying friends and keep away from websites. :unsure: Seriously, though, DMC fans never bug me like this; I think all of you are awesome, after all. It's weird.

+ Heeeeeeey, if she's going out of town tomorrow, then I might be able to sleep in. :thumbsup:

KRSkull

Any time I start thinking about joining a group of Fable fans, I'll see their current conversations or I'll meet one of the members and try to chat with them and, by the end of it all, I'm just like
tumblr_inline_ngmsp0lQRy1roezl8_zpseppaja41.gif

Quickly followed by this, of course: click here

:facepalm: I think I'll just stick to my small group of Fable-enjoying friends and keep away from websites. :unsure: Seriously, though, DMC fans never bug me like this; I think all of you are awesome, after all. It's weird.

+ Heeeeeeey, if she's going out of town tomorrow, then I might be able to sleep in. :thumbsup:

Thank you Shadow you just reminded me of something that i forgot to put in my previous comment.

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
Every time I visit my friend I get jealous of his Bloodthirster figurine and part of me constantly wants to return to being into figurines.

Then I look over at my Balrog, which got its wing broken by my cousin when he was visiting, and remember how much money and time these things consume. I love the LotR and 40k universes and the table top and card games based on them but the figurines are ridiculously expensive (I mean c'mon that damn Bloodthirster costs like 120$ and then you have to paint it and how am I supposed to have an army which would let me conquer the world and sacrifice it to the Ruinous Powers with just a single Bloodthirster?).

I have this weird feeling that I really want to buy those but I already have a Harad army with a War Mumak of Harad and I really don't want to spend more money on figurines but I just can't get rid of that annoying feeling. :mad:

Top Bottom