• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Man I want some cool tags.

Also, **** you. How ****ing dare I to think you'd be interested in someone like me. How foolish of me to trust you, how foolish of me to think you were different than the others, but you're not. What began as a whole "things are clicking" thing to "I've lost interest in talking to you" is painful. You never say something like that to a "friend", especially someone who opened up to you.
**** sakes.

Viper

Premium
Been collecting data about DMC shop and again I am troubled by that huge trophy or whatever it is that one can see behind Dante in DMC3 and animated series.
What the hell was that, baby's first big kill? But if it was a big devil, why is it a trophy and not a devil arm?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Me and hubby both got job interviews. XD wowza! I'm beyond happy, but very nervous. Lol I hope we get it. X3

Best wishes to you both! ^^

Thinking:
I didn't realize today would involve so much gardening. ._. Deadheaded the roses, watered the cat grass (which Stilts has chewed to near death), and added a bunch of soil and water to the spikey plant outside (still don't know it's name, but it's spikey, so there). I seriously hope I won't need any more gardening today. ._.

Edit: Apparently spikey plant is a type of agave...which means I just spent 15 minutes being affectionate to a cactus. *sobs uncontrollably**feels so violated*

Last edited:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Every day of your life when you wake up,
look yourself in the mirror,
lift that chalice of responsibility that you take up.

Don't forget the power is within you, a part of your DNA, your genetic make up.
So even when things get tough, and things fall apart and break up.

You're stronger than you think you are, you just might not see it.
And you are your own hero, just right now you might not be it. You're capable of anything, you just might not feel it.
One day the spotlight will be on you, right now you've got to learn how to steal it.

So just sit back, relax, and wait for your turn. It just takes time and patience, that much you will learn. There will come a day where you do, believe in yourself as much as I believe in you.

The world is your stage, and your space to dance. You just have to take that step, and take a chance.

@Chancey289: That's for you, dude.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Every day of your life when you wake up,
look yourself in the mirror,
lift that chalice of responsibility that you take up.

Don't forget the power is within you, a part of your DNA, your genetic make up.
So even when things get tough, and things fall apart and break up.

You're stronger than you think you are, you just might not see it.
And you are your own hero, just right now you might not be it. You're capable of anything, you just might not feel it.
One day the spotlight will be on you, right now you've got to learn how to steal it.

So just sit back, relax, and wait for your turn. It just takes time and patience, that much you will learn. There will come a day where you do, believe in yourself as much as I believe in you.

The world is your stage, and your space to dance. You just have to take that step, and take a chance.

@Chancey289: That's for you, dude.
Thanks man. Are you psychic or something? Just a little while ago I found myself just breaking down and crying. Then I read this and it made me crack a small smile.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks man. Are you psychic or something? Just a little while ago I found myself just breaking down and crying. Then I read this and it made me crack a small smile.

Anything for you, dude! No, but all of my ninja training has helped me to learn so many secrets or to understand hidden feelings. So really I have those who once trained me to thank for that (even if I killed them all).

Besides, it's what I do. I mean, what else would a lord of darkness do with his time? Be evil or something? Ha, please, I don't think so...lol

You're welcome, though. And you always will be, welcome that is. You ever need me, I'm always here. Well, near enough.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
sleeping_large.jpg

Top Bottom