• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Shadow You must teach me your mad, multi-tasking ways--sounds like you have a lot planned for the rest of this year. (I'm not complaining; more reading for me!) How much of OS do you have done? :eek: And after all of that work, I think you'll have earned a week or two off (think of it; all the gaming and reading you want!). :wink:

CT: Okay, going to start on that one scene in Chapter 21 today, in the hopes it will help me finish the rest of the outlining for that chapter (at the very least; I'd like to have all of the outlines completely done, but filling in some of those blanks has been ridiculous). Hopefully I'll finish Chapter 20 tomorrow, since I'm more than halfway through its final scene.

New goal for finishing WoN (since there's no way it'll be done by May 5th)--May 31st/June 1st. That oughta help me get my ass in gear.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Shadow You must teach me your mad, multi-tasking ways--sounds like you have a lot planned for the rest of this year. (I'm not complaining; more reading for me!) How much of OS do you have done? :eek: And after all of that work, I think you'll have earned a week or two off (think of it; all the gaming and reading you want!). :wink:

CT: Okay, going to start on that one scene in Chapter 21 today, in the hopes it will help me finish the rest of the outlining for that chapter (at the very least; I'd like to have all of the outlines completely done, but filling in some of those blanks has been ridiculous). Hopefully I'll finish Chapter 20 tomorrow, since I'm more than halfway through its final scene.

New goal for finishing WoN (since there's no way it'll be done by May 5th)--May 31st/June 1st. That oughta help me get my ass in gear.

LOL Are you sure? The Way of Multitasking is one of serious mental training which inevitably leads to stress, tears, readers throwing things at you because you said you'd update a month ago and are posting things for other stories instead, but also leads to much words being written. ;) LOL I think I do, but I'll just be happy to get 10% of it done. ^^ (I hope you'll like it all. ^^) Well, the original version of OS had 5 completed chapters and I'd barely got into the main plot; for the rewrite, I'm almost at the same point I was before, but I'm barely into the third chapter. So...I think it'll probably end up being a little shorter than I originally planned, but with longer chappies.... :unsure: LOL It's super tempting! XD I really, really want to take a long break, do whatever I want and all that, but I also know that I won't get anything done for 6mos if I do that. :'( -going to have to find some kind of balance-

=D I hope you'll be able to get all your outlines done soon. ^^ Good luck on chapter 20! =3 -cheers you on--thinks you'll be able to get it done- ^^

Viper

Premium
Inner Universe and Rise from GITS are some of my favorite songs and after randomly deciding to look for lyrics I found out that the singer, Origa, died in January from lung cancer. Another good one lost. At least her beautiful voice continues to live.

ps. did you know the parts from Inner Universe sung in Latin are actually done by boy soprano? I would have never figured it out.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Seriously cannot decide who to vote for this year. They are all idiots, but which idiot is less likely to get on my nerves for the next few years? I could really do with a party that meets ALL my requirements, not just a few of them.

Being an adult sucks sometimes...

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I wonder what writing backflips they're gonna do to make Batman even stand a chance in that train wreck in the making DC has coming. Despite Batman's ability to never be able to defeat Superman canonically, (Dark Knight Returns is not canon and that victory is clearly more like Batman and other people SORT OF beat Superman) they haven't even introduced things like Kryptonite. Plus, no matter what, Batman isn't an opponent like Zod. He couldn't stand being punched through a building ridiculously like Zod did. Even with that freaking suit. (hope they don't destroy Gotham too)

I just see once again Batman getting thrown a lot of bullshit bones just to even be relevant in this equation. It's stupid that this movie is also trying to hold a film on the concept of these two fighting. Um, no. How about have them butt heads like usual, but not a straight up fight and calling this movie "World's Finest"

Age of Ultron, get here and prove once more why Marvel is practically making victory laps at this point

I heard the equivalent of Kryptonite in this universe are Earth rocks heavily influenced by Zod's terraforming machine.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
All these people expecting DmC costumes in DMC4 SE because DmC had DMC skins.

I'd be ok with a DmC Vergil costumes, but god forbid a DmC Dante one. That coat looked plain hideous to my eyes.
But at least it covered nDante's twerking during his walking animation LOL

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
All these people expecting DmC costumes in DMC4 SE because DmC had DMC skins.

I'd be ok with a DmC Vergil costumes, but god forbid a DmC Dante one. That coat looked plain hideous to my eyes.
But at least it covered nDante's twerking during his walking animation LOL
How is that coat hideous? It's pretty bitchin. The black and red with red lining looks pretty cool.

Top Bottom