• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I learned something new today; while a lot of people call someone a coward by using the p word (which has always raised the question, "how do lady parts have anything to do with cowardice?"), it's believed that it's actually derived from "pusillanimous", which means showing a lack of courage and determination. I.e. someone who is timid.

If one of my friends hadn't mentioned it, I'm fairly certain I never would have figured that out.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Finally it lets me update! :banghead: And here I wanted to post something new today. -_- Guess I'll wait until tomorrow morning....

Now to find something else to do with my time.

EDIT: YAY! Noblesse is back! Wheeee! ^^ ...I need to get caught up on my rereading. ._.

Viper

Premium
How did she know she needed blood without visiting a doctor who would tell her her blood type?
Huh? No, it's a page for some guy that is in hospital and needs type A negative blood. She asked for an online test so she can check what's her type before donating.
I see how my sentence can be confusing, so I'll edit it. XD

Top Bottom