• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
Hey guys, remember that part in Life is Strange in which you trick a moonshot into hitting a giant rakk hive and fall out the back of a rocket-powered caravan in slow motion to the sound of awesome music?

It was the best part, Life is Hipster is a true timeless classic.

It definitely didn't have something 10x better living in its shadow or anything.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
after more then 10 attempts i finally beat DMC4SE's bloody palace as Dante
only to now check the achievements and see that i could have used the super costume the whole time

hqdefault.jpg

now my Dante is allot better

KRSkull

So after 10 hours of trying to ignore and not care about what is going on. The kids are still screaming. I went to my neighbors houses and talked to them about letting their kids stop screaming. and guess what? None of my neighbors have kids. and none of them heard any kind of screaming. o_O

Viper

Premium
So after 10 hours of trying to ignore and not care about what is going on. The kids are still screaming. I went to my neighbors houses and talked to them about letting their kids stop screaming. and guess what? None of my neighbors have kids. and none of them heard any kind of screaming. o_O
Check the house, maybe what you hear as screaming is air going through something. If you hear it again, use something to record it, just to make sure you ain't hallucinating. What did the screaming sound like and are you sure none of the neighbors really didn't hear anything? Cats in heat tend to sound like kids crying.
As last resort, check phonebook for either "Ghostbusters" or "Devil May Cry". Halloween is over, but maybe some creature didn't get the memo.

KRSkull

Check the house, maybe what you hear as screaming is air going through something. If you hear it again, use something to record it, just to make sure you ain't hallucinating. What did the screaming sound like and are you sure none of the neighbors really didn't hear anything? Cats in heat tend to sound like kids crying.
As last resort, check phonebook for either "Ghostbusters" or "Devil May Cry". Halloween is over, but maybe some creature didn't get the memo.

Need to check for that. Yeah my neighbors didn't hear anything. and i also asked my family about it. and they too don't hear anything. Its sounds like a it was a scream with a little bit of crying. like when a a kid falls and get hurt.

Kinda feel like a jerk right now. ._.
What do you say that?

Viper

Premium
After a little bit of thinking, it dawned on me why Dante went into the tower, and not just cause he is a hero - it's cause he is done running. He spent his childhood running from demons, he lost everything he ever cared for, and while at the start of the game he is not into helping humanity, he is certainly done with running and hiding in holes, and so he puts on a red coat, spreads his arms out and says "Come and get me, douchebag."
Also, that's his bro on the tower there, Dante might pretend to be heartless, but he still feels the bloodline pulling his strings to come closer.

That is all, I'm gonna go drool over Shun-shun now, it's high time I finished that drawing.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Always feels nice when meditation works.

+ Brain keeps flip flopping on me for what to work on. It's annoying asf cuz, as soon as I set my mind on what I want to write, it changes to something else. No, we're not continuously shifting what our synopsis is, brain, we'll keep it on that one and see if we work on it...like every other NaNo.

++ If I'd known she was gonna have the tv on, I might have slept longer.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@Viper
Meh. I don't think so. I think he just entered cause it seemed fun to him.

Then situation escalated etc. etc. But at first, yeah I think simply having fun was his motivation.

Viper

Premium
@Viper
Meh. I don't think so. I think he just entered cause it seemed fun to him.

Then situation escalated etc. etc. But at first, yeah I think simply having fun was his motivation.
Shh, don't make Dante a bigger moron than he is. From the manga we see that he is a broken man, that he had more than a fair share of fear, and so he felt it in the bottom of his heart that that is what he needs to do and on the way he became a hero.
No one enters a demon tower just to have fun.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Wonder why Legends isn't in the "greatest games" commercials anymore when it's still showing on their site. Maybe they couldn't get Sterling's VA to do any lines for it?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I could kick myself for the amount of socially awkward things I said and did yesterday. I swear the people around here must think there's something wrong with me. ._. This is what happens when I bother forging acquaintanceships with people--I take what would have just been awkward silence and turn it into awkward conversation. :facepalm:

+Geez, nearly everybody at the stop was moody this morning. ._. What the hell happened?

++Forget everything else. Just focus on NaNo.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Gotta love companies that try to fob you off when you complain about an item that isn't as described.

Sweetie, I know statutory law pretty well and you have zero chance of getting me to back down.

Relying on consumer ignorance is why so many customers get screwed over. The words "statutory rights" strike fear into the wallet of every business owner everywhere.

And that's a beautiful thing.

Top Bottom