• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Geez nearly had food poisoning well beacuse in end one of mine country dishes called Hunters Strew mine mom done in end had with edible mushroom one toxic but i got from it to low parts to have more hard repercusions from it, but so close again

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Maybe I'll actually sleep tonight.

Just no more nightmares about centipedes, 'kay thanks.

Especially mukade. Why my brain conjured them up, I'll never know, but holy hell, those things are ****ing scary. O_O

berto

I Saw the Devil
Reading all the different opinions on how or what DMC should do/be next I'm reminded that the last people who should decide such things would be the fans. I'm not happy with Capcom's take on things but I can't imagine, from what I've read, that the fans would do any better. When doing things like this there is no detachment with the fans, they are set in how they want things, characters, and events to take place and not how they would or should.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Whenever I write fluff I wonder why I got the urge to write it in the first place. :/ Huh...well better go format it for posting. FFN needs more Legends fics, I mean a book's out! That's all the characterization we need! >_>

+ That's way more than 1 load of clothes, lady. :/

Edit: Okay...it's posted. I can go back to the regularly scheduled writing thing.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I was wrong. That week off was a good idea. Or so it seems to be; this is only day 4 of NaNo. ^^; It's like a fire's been lit under my ass to get as much writing done in a day as possible. Oh, and writing sprints; definitely my new best friend when it comes to getting other things done, too. :thumbsup:

+If I'm already drooling over the preview, I can't wait to see what happens when I see the finished product. :inlove:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
My great grandmother just said work is against her religion...she's Baptist. :unsure: -goes to laugh under the com-

+ Well...guess I kinda have proof now that I shouldn't be posting my random NaNo one shots til they're cleaned up some. :S
++ I'm going to miss having internet.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I want a case like this for my PC... :jawdrop:

Avp_9_Lrg.jpg

Top Bottom