• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
That awkward moment when the person you started negotiating commissions with months ago sends you three messages reminding you that you haven't told them what you want because you haven't been on that site for more than two seconds in months. :banghead: -feels like a dumb @ss-

+ Cookies! Now to find someone to give them all to. :unsure:

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
is it bad that i think HATRED is a really fun game?
I feel like i'm on some government watch list now

a part of me is saying i shouldn't be enjoying a game about mass shootings this much

but another part is saying who cares it's a video game

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
What are the chances that he just happened to go into a pawn shop, and found not only a copy of Fable 2 and 3, but ones that are in immaculate condition? Apparently the pawn shop owner just got them in yesterday, too.

Looks like I won't have to wait to play on the X-1 when Christmas rolls around, after all. :nailbiting:

+I'm going to send those out at the start of next month, and hope like hell they make it to their destinations on time. Still have to get a few more presents for people.

++All of the coffee! :woot: We've got some more writing to do tonight, boys (and girl).

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I've been getting some writing done as well as playing The Witcher. Getting better a the combat. lol >.> But, I need to stop picking up everything. ._. I hardly have any inventory space. lol After I've beaten The Witcher I'm going to get The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings. :3

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
But, I need to stop picking up everything. ._.

LOL I always loot everything too.

After I've beaten The Witcher I'm going to get The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings. :3

Remember to keep the Witcher 1 save file, if you import it into The Witcher 2 the choices you made in the first game will reflect into TW2 and some of the items you collect in the last part of TW1 will carry over into the sequel.

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
I jus beat The last of us on survivor mode. I literally died 275 times(its captured in the statistics) to complete this mode. But its a lot lesser than my previous attempts. Its an awesome game. Guess that makes me a survivor after-all.

Yeah, you just failed to survive 275 times.

But 276th times the charm!

aoshi

I'm joking about how you said you were a survivor yet died 275 times.

You're getting it wrong. Survivor is a campaign mode difficulty. Across the campaign was my death count. So actually, I have endured 275 times and not give up and see to it the game is completed in survivor difficulty. I'm not self proclaiming that i am a survivor. I'm jus a happy camper to have the completed the game on survivor difficulty. I don't why its a matter of joke when i am happy (and relieved) at this point.

Top Bottom