• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So I went to the store today to find one of those awesome little laminated world maps that schools like kids to have (y'know, where it's basically just the outline of the continents) and was actually pretty surprised to find they didn't have any. Actually, interestingly enough, most stores don't seem to have very many school supplies outside of binders and notebooks. o_O I don't understand it.

Still...not looking forward to doing this map with an atlas that is both too large for me to work on and so old I'm worried I'll accidentally destroy it (it still has Russia listed as USSR...this amuses me for some reason). Such a pain.

...that reminds me, I still need to colour the other map in.

+ Christmas shopping is 90% done! Soon to be commencing with cookie baking! Who wants some?!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Whenever you're feeling down, just remember Donald Trump is probably yelling at a plate of spaghetti as we speak.

:laugh:

CT: Because procrastination boredom strikes, I think I'll redo my amazon wishlist; so many book boxsets, and very few that are affordable (at least by our budget's standards). Thus, the boxsets will be replaced by the individual books from each set. Boxsets may be cheaper in the rare event I can get four books at a time (buying from used bookstores doesn't count), but since it's usually two a month max, this would be wiser. I think. ._.

+In a few more days, I should be able to get him his gift. I just hope it's still there. :unsure:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Just seen all the Underworld series. All nice flicks imo, but my favorite has got to be Rise of the Lycans.

And btw, goddamn Lucian is by far my favorite character. Such a freaking badass, noble and respectable.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
in the age of the internet
this is one of the most relevant things i'v ever seen

0b9.jpg

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Pringles has hard packaging, so unlike chips in bag, there is no need for air to prevent content from being crushed too much by someone handling them poorly. :smile:

That's still no excuse for charging full price for a bag only 40% (I'm not making it up, I check) full of chips.

I stopped buying them not very long ago, cause I got tired of having to buy 2 bags for the content of one. Clever a-holes. Pringles for life.

Top Bottom