• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
HOLY CRAP THIS PLACE IS ALIVE AND SO AM I
I haven't been on...at all in the past year and a half. I just started my job, and I moved a lot.
I got a job, got promoted, got promoted again, and I've been working 16 hour days 5 days a week.
My girlfriend of 4 years passed away last december, so working and what not have been helping me cope.
I'm fine now, moved on, but still working the stress away so I can't think of it.

Today I finally put my computer back together, and remembered this website. I thought of all of you and how I missed you guys a lot, thanks for everything I mean it. I'll still post as much as possible but I don't know to be honest. Just thought of you all, thanks everyone. It's been a horrible year and a half. But KEEP SWIMMING M89

DDutchguy

DmC hype
I haven't been on...at all in the past year and a half. I just started my job, and I moved a lot.
I got a job, got promoted, got promoted again, and I've been working 16 hour days 5 days a week.
My girlfriend of 4 years passed away last december, so working and what not have been helping me cope.
I'm fine now, moved on, but still working the stress away so I can't think of it.

Today I finally put my computer back together, and remembered this website. I thought of all of you and how I missed you guys a lot, thanks for everything I mean it. I'll still post as much as possible but I don't know to be honest. Just thought of you all, thanks everyone. It's been a horrible year and a half. But KEEP SWIMMING M89

Hang in there man, good to have you here!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Winterfrost Gods, sounds like it's been a very tough year, indeed. I'm so sorry. :( Glad to see you're alive and well though, and that you're forging ahead. ^^

CT: I can't tell if I feel bad because that was a lot of work in one day, or if it's because of what said work entailed.

Or both. It's probably both. :dead: And I still have to deal with Iris' emotional aftermath. Gods...

Last edited:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium

Well nice to see old faces return onto forum so welcome back too :)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Yay, he's home a day early. ^^

...And I still feel like absolute hell.

Brain: Oh, c'mon--so it's the end for him in the trilogy; at least you get to work with him again in one of the prequels. That'll be fun, right?

Me: Yes, but I'm still sad.

Brain: Have some chocolate. That should make you feel better.

Me: Okay... Nope, still sad. :frown:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Kubo and The Two Strings is the best Legend of Zelda movie we're ever going to get. Everyone go see it. It's absolutely amazing. Beautiful animation, lovable characters, and a great adventure.

What are you waiting for?! Go see it!

kubo-and-the-two-strings-movie-banner-01-600x350.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Wanna write but I have to do chores. =(

+ Designing character's outfits on this site is...really addicting. Does it matter that, realistically, only one of them could both afford and desire to wear a three thousand dollar dress? Not really.

Top Bottom