• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Say what you will but I enjoyed the hell out of Sonic Forces. Infinite was cool and the cac concept is (present tense) great. "Go Bubbles the Hedgehog go! Make me proud!" :cool: I want to go Power Morphincon and geek out overall the Power Rangers actors, cosplayers, and general Tokusatsu vibe it has. I want to go to G-fest too. (Godzilla themed con) I am tired and I got a lot of sleep today... BUT I also got a lot accomplished as well.
Editing of the book is going well, slow but well thank God. I have been singing the Shaider ending tune for days now... I need to shave. Also Finally a day off! >_>

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, that's five and a half hours I'll never get back. So glad I managed to get some writing in earlier; between not sleeping last night and trying to keep the peace between a 4 and 10 year old, it's probably going to take me until evening to convince myself to do more. Why did I agree to doing it again twice next week? Why couldn't I have said, "No"? Just how far does my bloody masochism go? :facepalm:

+A nap sounds wonderful right about now. :sleep:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It's so weird when the NaNo counter shows a perfectly rounded number. What isn't weird is the usual 100-word discrepancy between it and the word doc. >.> Well, as long as it doesn't go beyond that, I'm not too fussed about it.

+*Looks through S&F's outline, realizes there are only 18 scenes left to write.* Well, then. O_O Wonder if I can get at least half of those done before the end of July?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I got into a (verbal) fight at work and now my co-workers hate me. I'm part of group of supervisors who oversee a certain area and now I'm working alone. (Cuz they don't want to work with me) Things will not be easy for me in the upcoming week.
They are actually sending me a replacement DVD disc, how cool is that?
Dear Shriners Hospital for Children stop showing me sick kids and YOU take care of them. You're merely exploiting them.
I like finding old, interesting pictures on Tumblr but everything else on there is terrifying.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I got into a (verbal) fight at work and now my co-workers hate me. I'm part of group of supervisors who oversee a certain area and now I'm working alone. (Cuz they don't want to work with me) Things will not be easy for me in the upcoming week.
I'm not signaling you out, but I would recommend having people "like" me as a team member or supervisor. It eases things as supervisor. Especially when that team is friendly towards you and others. So, when this kind of thing happens, you guys can just "agree to disagree," and be on your way. Rather than working on your own. It's better to work as a team, to work towards a desired outcome. Right now, that means you have to do all the work in that area. I wouldn't expect help from others in that area if that's how they want to act.

Without a team working with you, that means everyone else has to work overtime, more hours, and whatnot. Not a good idea. The faster you get things done, the better for you - and you get to get home sooner. That's why a team is better than working alone.

I am not signaling you out or calling you a failure, or whatever. Just throwing this out, so you can realize that it's not about "being right," it's about keeping things peaceful, and getting things done faster. This is why, when I am at work, I am quiet. When my boss wants me to do it, I do it. Sometimes I argue, but it's because I actually want to get things done correctly or without breaking ****. But what it sounds like, is these team members are stubborn and want to be "right." Nobody wins when you think like that.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
the casting breakdowns for the mortal kombat movie reboot came out this week. It did have a few new characters as the lead but it was debunked by the production team.

It got me thinking about whether or not video game/anime adaptations would benefit from having a new cast/story but still set it in the respective universe.

the answer is yes but it would be more like cheating and more on the videogame side.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The weird thing about being a girl on the internet is that I can't tell most of the time if a guy's being overly-friendly because he's just genuinely like that or if he's hoping to get a gamer girlfriend or if he's just a creep. The first I'm cool with, but the other two? Ooooohhhh, boy, don't think about starting. It never ends well for those that do.

+ C'mon, sky, give us some more rain. =D You can do it.
++ If I write a lot of words but never show them to anyone, does that make me a word-dragon?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
The weird thing about being a girl on the internet is that I can't tell most of the time if a guy's being overly-friendly because he's just genuinely like that or if he's hoping to get a gamer girlfriend or if he's just a creep. The first I'm cool with, but the other two? Ooooohhhh, boy, don't think about starting. It never ends well for those that do.

I can relate to this on otherworldly levels, lol. And come to think of it, I think this would make a pretty rad article of sorts.

Onto a thought, though: we need more selfish protagonists. Sure, they're hateful. But doesn't that make them more compelling in some way? Hmm.

Top Bottom