• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
*Thaws for two days, then randomly starts heavy snowfall*. This would have been preferable to walking in the rain, earlier. Damn you, weather. I am never taking the pupper on that route again. :facepalm:

+Gods, I hope after all that effort, someone gets back to me. ._.

++Oh, yay...housework. *Sigh* Well, at least I know you'll always be there. >.>

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
No one in my family will play chess with me and I'm so disappointed. Where's your fighting spirit? Where's your desire to win? ...do any of you realise I've not played properly in years and wasn't that good to begin with?

+ Ugh, muses....

Dark Drakan

Admin
Daydreaming at work about a Command & Conquer title with ability for you or another player to switch to 1st person with your Elite units (Chrono Commando/Yuri Prime/Tanya/Boris etc). Could push it a little further if you wanted and have this possible for every unit I guess but have 1 player playing like that while another plays traditional way. Little bit like Commander mode in Battlefield but game is traditional C&C RTS title but with that option enabled for those who want to play that way with loads of players in game.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Sometimes I type my name in wrong when trying to sign in and I put LordOfDorkness.

I feel stupid for a few seconds and then remember that nobody knows or saw my mistake.

Except now you all know.
Dork! :p

Nah. J/K, I think we've all made similar mistakes.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
You never truly appreciate something until it's gone. I know it's a cliché don't @ me.

The number of times I have dropped stuff trying to put it into pockets that I simple don't have anymore is getting ridiculous. :banghead:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why can't I just take "it's impossible to do this au this way" as it is and not as a challenge? Why did I just start a slow burn bakery au specifically with no murder just to see if it could be done?? Why am I like this???

I'm gonna bake so many things to prepare for this though....

Goldsickle

Why do Japanese developers think Triangle is a good button for jumping?
Hideki Kamiya did it for DMC1 but it seems like it didn't truly go away, since Triangle is also for jumping in The Last Guardian.

Top Bottom