• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
...ffffar out, that alien came out of nowhere! DID YOU SEE THAT THING?!?

^me trying not to cuss in front of the kids, and also covering up the fact that I got a fright.
Because nothing scares me.
Except ninjas. And cats. Which are basically the same thing in concept. They're too stealthy. Oh, and really loud sounds.
Yes, I'm complicated.:facepalm:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Did an Escape Room yesterday and we were on track to equal the old record that had recently been broken. The new record was 57mins and we were on final part after 60mins and old record that was standing for 6 years was 68mins but then totally overthought final part of the last section and it screwed us up for a full 28mins when answer was so obvious (we had 90mins in total). Havent stopped thinking about it since...

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Can't believe this thread is still going!

Well, in keeping with tradition ;)
I'm shooting off for the night, hope you all have a nice day/eve :D

giphy.gif

Dark Drakan

Admin
Had 2 nights to myself gaming this week so far which is unheard of and now I might actually get whole night Sat to myself too.

Just thinking about what I could play from my current game list in that time. Been trying to get back into some co-op games and playing games with friends as havent managed to do so for years, just hard finding a time when people are free. If no-one is around then might finish God of War on PS4 but undecided yet and been back on my PC lately getting through some of that backlog.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ugh, why is my body clock out? It's still a whole hour before lights out. :banghead:

"Ef my life."
-You're not old enough to have earned the right to say that, kid.
-Oh, really? Well let me send you to the land of free criminals and murderers, so you can live with your tyrrant oupa and ouma. You will be telling me what a dumbass thing it was to think your life sucks.
-I'll trade yours with mine.
-Boy, you don't even know what 'ef' means, get outta here.

All the witty comebacks are always way too late to the party. :'(

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
-Binges Lore Olympus, hits a cliffhanger-

No, where's the rest?! I need to know what happens! :'(

+I probably shouldn't rush this. Yeah, I want to get it written and cleaned up before submissions end, but I'm just not sure about the direction this is going in. Mainly because I literally have no clue how it ends. Why is it when I write in first-person, I end up flying by the seat of my pants? :unsure:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
And well now all whole day mine hometown reminded me for weather an movie called The Mist, not joking it stayed all day

Top Bottom