• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
So I might have an underdeveloped amygdala and higher than normal levels of cortisol.

Which is very interesting, considering how hard it is for me to regulate my emotional reactions to things.

Kind of wish I could afford a private brain scan to see just how weird my brain is...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Going to be dog-sitting the Doby for the remainder of the week. Should be interesting to see how he and Kaz do, occupying the same small cozy space. I foresee a lot of outside time just to keep them from leaving the living room in ruins. ^^;

+From the ache in my temples and jaw, I was clenching my teeth in my sleep. Wonderful. Wonder what I'm subconsciously stressed about? o_O

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I just want a decent night's sleep. Not a perfect one. Not one where I don't wake up at all. Just a decent one, where I actually get enough to not feel like absolute death by noon. Please. What offerings must I leave to the Sleep Gods to make this happen?

+I'm...really not feeling this book. The writing's good with minimal errors, it has an interesting premise with a cool magic system... But I'm just not in the mood. Guess I should DNF it for now, and see if I feel up to returning to it later.

++So glad tomorrow is at least the small payday, but yeesh...that overdraft. Forgot the Prime payment was set to come out this month. x_x

V

Oldschool DMC fan
My blood tests all came out normal. But I don't feel normal. My doctor practically giggled when I said I still feel like there's something chewing away at my joints and that I think it's related to my tooth problem. You know the face... somewhere between trying not to laugh and 'pretend pity' or something. Then she said there's no link between tooth problems and what I have. Even though the dentist herself said there was and I've found lots of evidence online that links it. I suppose it's a good thing it's out of her hands at this point.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
That's awful. What struck me looking at it though is that the building looks unsafe. No fire escapes and many of the windows look small and non-functional. I'm guessing this contributed to the high death toll.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm absolutely beat. Can the rest of this month be peaceful? Please? I don't have the energy for anymore social engagements. x_x

+I wonder if I can finish this book (well, draft) within the next two months? It's getting harder and harder to focus on it, when my mind wants to return to revising one of the other stories. :unsure:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So I finally found that emoji that shows the smile face being all thoughtful with its hand rubbing its chin on my phone and I ecstatic! I will use that emoji for everything, EVERYTHING!

My Girlfriend is going to be ****ed that I sunk a 20 dollar bill in her car again. Hey she drove me around, the least I can do is pay her am I right? It's only fair.

Goldsickle

I need a great white shark drawn in the traditional Japanese style for a tattoo.

Can I find anything? Can I flip...
The only great white shark I can find:
SrmF1lh.jpg

This is supposed to be a tiger shark:
Gu2UKM0.jpg

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I've seen the first one on an image search...it's not bad but I don't want an open-mouthed one. I might ask my artist when I get my Fable tattoo on Friday - he's meant to be really into Japanese style tattoos.

But thank you for posting - gives me a good starting point :)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I've seen the first one on an image search...it's not bad but I don't want an open-mouthed one. I might ask my artist when I get my Fable tattoo on Friday - he's meant to be really into Japanese style tattoos.

But thank you for posting - gives me a good starting point :)

Pics when you get it? :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Of course - I've been waiting months to have enough spare cash to have this particular one done. My tattooist is quick too, so he reckons 90 minutes tops.

My daughter is getting the Reaver playing card as her first tattoo same time as me - I want to see if she cries/faints/vomits :D:D

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@LordOfDarkness
I reread a post you made a while ago about Prince of Persia and it got me thinking.

I'm against the Sands of time Prince returning but not out of hate. I liked the journey we had with him but I don't feel it's worth going back to him. I'm not sure there much to gain outside of nostalgia so I rather see a new Prince have their journey.

Top Bottom