• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It's seldom that I get so much done so early in the day. Maybe that's why I'm at a loss for what to do, now.

+Guess he's back to double doses on his meds for now. If the plants could stop having sex now, that would be great. :cautious:

berto

I Saw the Devil
I used to read poetry to my little sister for educational purposes but I didn't get to do it as often as I wanted. I wanted to do more Mexican poems but didn't get the chance. She moved out and now I have to send it to her via text.
First one I sent her was this one by Walt Whitman.
The untold want by life and land ne'er granted,
Now voyager sail thou forth to seek and find.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium

Haven't seen that commercial in ages. :LOL:

CT: Kiddo goes back next week; something tells me getting her out of bed for the first bit is gonna be a fight and a half.

+Gods, why won't this cold go away already? I'd be worried it was something else, if not for the fact that 1) I barely leave my house, and 2) I'm not exhibiting any of the worrisome symptoms. Near as I can tell, it's just a cold and allergy double whammy.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I feel like Bruce Wayne/Harley Quinn is my first ever guilty fan ship.

I'm digging the tone of the new Batman film but i wanna see the over the top stuff too. I mean he fought Dracula at one point, give me that too.

After watching the Tenet trailers i wanna see Pattinson as James Bond. He's up there with Michael Fassbender, Riz Ahmed, Tom Hiddleston and Henry Cavill.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Angel
I am half White and I don't shy away from it. However it would seem that being "white" is a bad thing in and of it self. It's a bad mentality and I am not sure where it comes from and why nobody flags it as racism which it is. It's a issue that I feel many white people suffer through but many just shut up and accept the verbal abuse.
I truly feel it is a trend that nobody calls out on due to be labeled as a white supremacist when it is not. That is my theory.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Rewatching Blade Runner 2049 I feel like Jared Leto would've been better as Lex Luthor. Or if we ever do an American version of Doctor who, he'd be a good choice for the Master.

K is who Jak should be in a potential jak 4, atleast visually.

DmC should've been set in Britain during the Punk Revolution of the 1970s. They could've gone full period piece. DMC has always had anachronism anyway.

Pattinson's Batman feels like he could eventually become Affleck's take on the character. Maybe they could have Deathstroke fight both of them throughout the years?

I don't care if Pattinson's Batman has a Robin but i don't mind if he teams up with other superheroes. We got alot of options like Bronze Tiger, Green Arrow, the Creeper etc.

If they ever do a Creeper story, they should play on the fact that he is a good guy version of the Joker. You could tie in the three Jokers/Joker cult into his origin story. Maybe Harley Quinn is attracted to crazy guys?

PS. this is what my procrastination looks like.

Aurelius

RIP XBox controller. I have such hardcore analog delay that I sometimes have to flick the stick multiple times in order to navigate through the Xbox Home menu. Meanwhile in-game, my character dies because they forget how to move... I think it’s time for a new controller!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
After a couple of "meh" reads, it's nice to find something that instantly pulls you in.

+Think once kiddo's gone to bed, I'll watch a bit more of The Sopranos. I'm pretty much where I left off a couple years' back, so it'll be fun forging into uncharted territory.

++Well, better make the most of sleeping in if/when I can over the next few days. :sleep:

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
my mom started showing everyone my sister's wedding video. I felt nervous when i had to rewatch my speech. Now I get why actors don't watch their old perfomances.

PS. I used the wrong doctor who quote- "Love is not an emotion, it's a promise" would've been perfect. I need a do-over!!

PS.S. Your boy gave the best speech that night.....(y)

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Surreal to think that, since mid-March, kiddo will finally be returning to school in two days. I'm just glad that there are going to be so many precautions in place, even if having to do a health assessment every day is going to be a daunting process.

I wonder if we'll ever return to anything resembling normal again?

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I had no memory about how bad a tatami actually smells, when you're lying face down on the mattress while your opponent presses your elbow down with a very unnatural twist and has a DAMN LONG discussion about his feet technique with the instructor, making no sign about letting you go anytime soon... :LOL: inhaling the sweet odor of all the previous practitioners' foot sweat really puts you back where you belong.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
If I had to cast Uncharted, I'd have Oscar Isaac as Nathan, Pedro Pascal as Sam and Antonio Banderas or Javier Bardem as Sully.

With Antonio Banderas your playing with type as he was famous for Zorro and other action heroes so having him be a washed up action hero/mentor make sense.

With Javier Bardem he's playing against type as Nathan's mentor/conscience so that could be interesting. If you want you can have his take on Sully be a more morally ambigious character when he was younger.

For Uncharted, I'd probably do 4 new adventures that are canon to the games but not essential to know.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
In retrospect, seeking betas at this time of year was probably destined to yield little result. But on the other hand, this one has enough commentary for two, so that helps. Not that draft five is happening for a while yet, but it's still good to make a note of whatever changes I'll need now instead of doing a mad scramble later. And this way they can take all the time they need. ^^

+Maybe I should consider putting the furnace on soon... :unsure:

++Think I'm down to just allergies now, but screw it. I'm having soup for lunch. Nose, if you'd unclog, that would be great...

Top Bottom