• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
On the one hand, I have actual fresh-made popcorn ready with a dash of chili-lime seasoning sprinkled on and it's perfect for storytime. On the other hand, this presents a choking risk.

We'll skip for now.

You really don't want to risk it. A real choking hazard here :LOL: I'll leave the juicy parts for reddit.

Why can't I just trust myself and my knowledge on certain topics? 17 points out of 20 in a multiple choice exam is GOOD. I really have to suck in the part two of that exam (the essay questions) to fail the course. It's a 40 point maximum, 20 points is enough to pass, so 3 points for those essays would be enough for me.

And I very much doubt that I was that bad.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Onegai muscle meccha motetaaaai
Onegai muscle meccha yasetaai yes!
Onegai muscle meccha motetaaai kara
Uuu! (Kireteruyo!) Haa! (Kireteruyo!)
Kin niku ni onegai"

I've been singing this song ALL day!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It's been months since a book gripped me like that (Finders Keepers). I may not always be in the mood for King, but when I am, it's nice to read one of his works that makes me feel the way the first book I ever read by him did. Now I have to read the conclusion while this book high lasts. I hope it grips me every bit as much and leaves me wanting more of that same, ruthless villainy that he does so very well. Because if it does, I'm totally re-reading The Dark Half to satisfy my fix.

+Weird that revisiting FNaF is a comfort thing while my husband is away. Totally makes sense to bury myself in game, lore, and pretty much everything else it has to offer. Like it doesn't end up creating interesting twists to my nightmares... Why am I like this? :censored:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's been months since a book gripped me like that (Finders Keepers). I may not always be in the mood for King, but when I am, it's nice to read one of his works that makes me feel the way the first book I ever read by him did. Now I have to read the conclusion while this book high lasts. I hope it grips me every bit as much and leaves me wanting more of that same, ruthless villainy that he does so very well. Because if it does, I'm totally re-reading The Dark Half to satisfy my fix.

+Weird that revisiting FNaF is a comfort thing while my husband is away. Totally makes sense to bury myself in game, lore, and pretty much everything else it has to offer. Like it doesn't end up creating interesting twists to my nightmares... Why am I like this? :censored:
I've never played Fnaf but thanks to Game Theory I know the entire story now. And things I wish I hadn't know... So check out Game Theory for your Lore needs.

It's funny I type this and today I went to the very place that inspired Fnaf. How creepy...

Goldsickle

Typos suck because how one letter can change everything.
Imagine typing "bathroom" on your phone and you accidentally sent "batgroom".

yoAXdIg.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I've never played Fnaf but thanks to Game Theory I know the entire story now. And things I wish I hadn't know... So check out Game Theory for your Lore needs.

It's funny I type this and today I went to the very place that inspired Fnaf. How creepy...

Oh, no worries there, I know my lore--and GT didn't get everything right. I blame him for the fact that so many people still debate whether William Afton is Springtrap or not. (Like it's not right there in the cast credits...) xD In all seriousness though, he at least did some thorough examination of the lore, considering Scott Cawthon basically pulled a Capcom and left so much of it ambiguous early on.

CT: Rewatching Buffy the Vampire Slayer after all these years, and not gonna lie: I'm watching it for Giles.

Teen-me didn't see that one coming. :LOL:

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I swear whoever had the bright idea to start airing Christmas movies in November needs to be slapped, hard.

It's been fifteen days and having to sit through on such movie each day is driving me insane and it's not even December yet. :mad:

Nelo The Great

I'm thinking about the fact that the SOURCE CODE FOR DMC2 IS JUST FLOSTING AROUND OUT THERE

Nelo The Great

I'm thinking about the fact that the SOURCE CODE FOR DMC2 IS JUST FLOSTING AROUND OUT THERE
I'm stupid, its been awhile since i've been here

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh, no worries there, I know my lore--and GT didn't get everything right. I blame him for the fact that so many people still debate whether William Afton is Springtrap or not. (Like it's not right there in the cast credits...) xD In all seriousness though, he at least did some thorough examination of the lore, considering Scott Cawthon basically pulled a Capcom and left so much of it ambiguous.

CT: Rewatching Buffy the Vampire Slayer after all these years, and not gonna lie: I'm watching it for Giles.

Teen-me didn't see that one coming. :LOL:
Wait wasn't he purple guy?! Oh Lord so much for paying attention to the videos. I didn't pay you as a Fnaf fan though. Caught me by surprise.

The 70's was a weird time man. Just out there bra.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I just realized I've got halfway through November without losing my mind this autumn. Looking back to previous years when I've been a lot worse, there are some things that are different. To summarize them: I love the taste of freedom and independency.

+ I need to buy new jeans. The last pair I could still wear is already getting loose around my waist.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Wait wasn't he purple guy?! Oh Lord so much for paying attention to the videos. I didn't pay you as a Fnaf fan though. Caught me by surprise.

The 70's was a weird time man. Just out there bra.

Purple guy and William Afton are one and the same, so yes, it was purple guy. xD My daughter got me into it a couple of years back; it's funny the rabbit holes you find yourself tumbling down when you don't have much else holding your attention. ^^; (I've also noticed GT/MattPat has amended some of his theories recently, so I can't really blame him at this point. Dude did the best he could with the limited knowledge that existed then).

CT: I really don't feel like going to the store today, but considering there's an ingredient missing for dinner, I don't have much choice. ._.

Last edited:
Top Bottom