• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Can I just have magic powers or something? Like just snap my fingers and I’m already dressed. Or teleported to work? Like seriously… imagine the extra free time I can get for sleep :ROFL:

Goldsickle

*Living through a region/era where corporal punishment is the "norm" and encouraged. And then I turn on the TV to watch an American TV show.*

MOTHER (towards misbehaving child): "Go to your room!"

ME: "Is this what they call "punishment" over there...?"

Aurelius

Ahh, the good ol’days of 3D era GTA! Cops be like,
“Better call off the manhunt. He got his scooter painted right in front of us!”

Simpler times!

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
When you've hurt your back and arm due to a small accident, and you're just generally tired, sad, and aching, nothing beats a 85°C/185°F sauna and an ice cold ale after that.

@ef9dante_oSsshea I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I do, my back hurts from being tall and my job as a mechanic though, sorry to hear you had an accident

As for what I am thinking, that it must be the twilight zone as I am off work for 2 weeks and awake past midnight

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Still coughing.......:( but that doesn't mean it's end of my life :ROFL:, after vacation I went to a doctor and he gave some medicine and advice to help cough :coffee:.
If anyone see you coughing they finish you up, then.......coffin dance :oops:.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Today's therapy. My therapist said something I didn't like and it's on replay in my head now.

Good thing that she said it though. I didn't like it, but I know it's true. I never wanted a therapist who just pats my head and says 'there there, poor girl, have a napkin'. I wanted a skilled whiplash user and hell yea I got one.

I'm upset, but it just means it works.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
After some weeks with the project, I'm starting to find out what I'm actually trying to do here.

Anyone who has ever written a Master's thesis knows what I'm talking about...

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
After some weeks with the project, I'm starting to find out what I'm actually trying to do here.

Anyone who has ever written a Master's thesis knows what I'm talking about...
Congratulations @therogis, hope for best and anyone can successful if they love & care the job they do.
devil may cry pizza GIF

Top Bottom