• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I can think of few examples of someone trying to tank their franchise harder than that of Mr Ncuti Gatwa. :unsure:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I started thinking about how to reinvent DC characters like the Gods and Monsters film.

I kept thinking about the Green Lantern counterpart as a woman (vietnamese?) with a lantern guiding the dead.

I did one with marvel that people liked. Those came easier so maybe im just a bigger marvel fan?

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm relistening to the War Doctor entry of the Sontarans versus Rutans series and its a fun romp.

The War Doctor teams with a Sontaran in order to investigate a conspiracy.

I kinda wished the Rutans pop up in the revival era. The drama of the Doctor trying to find peace between two warring species spund intriguing.

CaitNíSé_D_Huntress

Back to work tomorrow after a major surgery and 8 months off, i am both excited and anxious at the same time.

Having sad that i think i missed the routine and schedule of it, so i am looking forward to that structure again as i had gotten quite bored while off.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Seeing the political implosion of the SNP and Humza Yousef gives me hope that nature is healing and we can get rid of all of these parasitic traitorous politicians.

Hopefully Sad IQ Khan will be next.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
My protagonist Yusuf reminds me of an introverted version of Ed from FMA with Noctis's Fashion sense.

Im procrastinating on writing the opening chapter of his story but he's still on my mind.

Progress? Lol.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
As of 15 minutes ago, today i am now 37 and 3 years away from 40

I think, i can start calling myself middle aged soon :ROFL:

Belated Happy Birthday, old man! :giggle: Don't worry though, I'm right behind you--for in just a few weeks, I too will be 37.

Think it's time for us to invest in Rascals yet? My sciatica says yes. :LOL:

CT: I really wish we had a longer growing season here. I want to get the plants outside so bad at this point; they're doing really well too (for the most part). I can't wait to try some of the new tomato varieties I'm growing this year.

+Sort of a shameless plug, but I did promise to share the Kindle link, so.... ._.

OF CURSES & KINGDOMS

To anyone interested, this is my upcoming fairy-tale anthology. It has a little bit of spice, so to speak, so reader discretion is advised. It also has some same-sex romance rep, so there's also that. And yes, there will be a paperback version--it just doesn't allow for pre-orders. Both versions launch June 1st.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

News of a KH film resurfaced and it made me think if this image i found on reddit.

KH wouldve worked better as a more episodic plot that didnt pin all of its focus on Sora, Kairi and Xehanort.

So a spinoff with a new cast and plot would be ideal.

PS. I dub the new kid "agni". ;)

Top Bottom