• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I would show you what I'm watching but I'll get insta-banned.
Nah.. i know what it is
Pedo_f34f30_1722964.gif

aoshi

Resident Evil: Retribution
I LOVE RESIDENT EVIL SEWWW MUCH
Shoutout to Nemesis
and Wesker
Milla Jovovich doe

No honey, The movies suck compared to games.

Nah...I'm jus messing with you.:lol:. I didn't like movies after extinction(including extinction) except the apocalypse one(Jill and nemesis made the difference). But i did like the first resident evil movie. Also this soundtrack.

I also like to listen to soundtrack played in the credits of that movie. They're pretty cool.:)

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
No honey, The movies suck compared to games.

Nah...I'm jus messing with you.:lol:. I didn't like movies after extinction(including extinction) except the apocalypse one(Jill and nemesis made the difference). But i did like the first resident evil movie. Also this soundtrack.
~Snip~

I also like to listen to soundtrack played in the credits of that movie. They're pretty cool.:)

I love anything Resident Evil Related, mkay?:p I only played one game, Nemesis, on PS1. It was pretty creepy, because the controls are difficult compared to newer games and it's impossible to evade the zombies for very long; they just slowly creep towards you. >->...
DAT SOUNDTRACK... omg... Love.

I'm going to watch Sword Art Online later, no idea what it's about but it's popular so I thought I'd give it a try:3

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
QI quizz show, and Russell Howard's Good News...bascially all the shows on the Dave channel.

QI=Best show EVA!

Day of the Doctor Trailers.... over and over....

a;sdklhfasd;lkjhfas'khnas'pdnadfkvn;lxzckm!!!!"11111

I'm a little excited to say the least....

DMC

Devil May Cry
watching a thread.... come on you guys.... you can laugh.... well.. screw u guys!!!! -stuffs mouth with cookies and muffins-

Dante47

I'm rewatching Man of Steel.
Upon review, I'd say Henry Cavill's Superman is on par with Reeve's, if not better, but only time will tell. He definitely fits my vision of Superman. All the other actors, like Amy Adams as Lois, and other bit parts did great in their respected roles. I was a bit weirded out to see Olsen as a girl but... eh, whatever...

However, another standout performance (along with Henry Cavill) is noticably Michael Shannon as General Zod.
Holy hell, does this man make an amazing villain.
Arrogant, elitist, and with a touch of melancholy, this adaption of Zod is brilliant.

I'd definitely say it's one of the best super hero films of this generation, though not yet rivaling any of the Dark Knight films. I'm excited to see a future Superman film with this style. I pray this new shared universe will work when they release the Batman/Superman film. I've stated before that I'm fine with, and even anticipating, Ben Affleck's Bruce Wayne/Batman.

Hopefully (fingers crossed) this film will be the start of other heroes taking the spotlight, leading to W'onder Woman, Flash, and hell, maybe even Aquaman films. A Green Lantern reboot would also be much appreciated.

Top Bottom