• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
"The Mist", some Stephen King story.

Recommended by a friend when I said how much I hate Hollywood endings and predictable movies.

....yup. That was a pretty... uncliche ending. At no point could I tell what was gonna happen, except with the woman who seemed to be totally crazy. I cheered with what happened with that
i wish they went with the ending of the book. in the book everybody dies and the world is covered in the mist

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
This is what feminism should look like everywhere.
235667_v1.jpg

Below: Something Anita Sarkeesian will never be able to do.
keanu2.gif

http://www.cracked.com/article_20855_5-ways-life-in-iran-nothing-like-you-think_p2.html

Last edited:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
American Horror Story: Coven. I'm sad it's over for another season, but season 4 is in the works. :happy:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
i wish they went with the ending of the book. in the book everybody dies and the world is covered in the mist

Sounds like a better ending, but you know they'd not do that in a film because it would be "anti climactic".

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Girl, Interrupted - very memorable movie.
And Pewdiepie playing the Walking Dead, much love for zambies. c:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Images of towns very close to where I used to live - now completely underwater and people being evacuated. It's really weird seeing streets I walked down just last summer now submerged and ruined.

Makes me so grateful that I live where I do - we don't get flooding here and I am not missing out on that unstable part of living in the Thames Valley. I mean, Marlow? Seriously? Never seen it like that before - ever.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Before I moved house about 4 yrs ago, the first thing I thought of was, I want to live on a hill, I don't want to get flooded in the future. Made sure I picked a spot that is not only one massive slope to the sea but is high enough that the sea can't get it either. Good thinking it would seem.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Before I moved house about 4 yrs ago, the first thing I thought of was, I want to live on a hill, I don't want to get flooded in the future. Made sure I picked a spot that is not only one massive slope to the sea but is high enough that the sea can't get it either. Good thinking it would seem.
I guess not everyone thinks about that sort of thing, or, if they do, maybe they can't afford to move.

It's total chaos in Worcester with the town flooded and lectures disrupted. Luckily, hasn't got near where I live...yet. If it gets worse, I'm going back home and waiting it out there where there's no flooding.

Watching now: A documentary about a sloth sanctuary. They're so cute.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I guess not everyone thinks about that sort of thing, or, if they do, maybe they can't afford to move.

I can't afford to move now so I'm glad I thought about it when I could.

Watching: Stacy and Samurai Princess

Top Bottom