• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

While I maintain it doesn't own me the way the first FMA anime does, this one does have certain charms of its own; I just don't like the pacing of the earlier episodes (I'm more than half way through) and well...I still like FMA better, lol.

But, like I said, this one is growing on me, in its own way. :) (I also maintain that this is proof that adhering more to the manga storyline doesn't automatically equal "better". Or so I've heard Brotherhood is more true to the manga; I've never read it.)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Going through last night's Game of Thrones again. It's a bit hard to concentrate on the plot during the first viewing when friends are shouting at the TV. :tongue:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Legend of Korra, Season 2. Kind of decided I wanted to do a Korra marathon, since it's been awhile, and I have all of the episodes from both seasons on my PVR.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Hitchermovieposter.jpg

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Generator Rex. I'm really into it since I watched a couple of episodes while babysitting one of my friend's children. It's actually got a pretty mature plot and complex characters.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Watching Black Butler again; debating whether to watch Fate/Zero or not, when I'm done (a friend keeps recommending it...almost to the point of being pushy, so I'm feeling a tad rebellious about doing it, lol).

Razyel

Soul Reaver
- Arrow season 2 obviously :laugh:
- Some random episodes of Malcolm in the Middle
- Lords of Shadow 2 walkthrough
- And some Finnish youtubers' channels

Top Bottom