• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
"Why take DIET pills when you can enjoy AYDS!?"
HA HA HA now i know where South Park got its idea of that jared episode from XD

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Sharknado 3. It's amazeballs.

Jedward, the Hoff, inexplicable loss of clothing and Frankie Muniz getting nommed.

I adore this film

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

Or more accurately, YongYea tries to flirt with Stefanie Joosten the VA for Quiet(MGS5) (is it weird that we started to ship real life people too cause i'd ship them)

but honestly tho these are a series of good interviews.

Last edited:

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Then ending of Witcher 2....
Dunno how I should feel just now, all in all I liked the game, but I believe there is no way for me to not fell dissatisfied with it, no matter how I'll play through it. I just feels like a big set up, for Witcher 3 that is.
I guess I'd have been ****ed off at the ending when the game had just come out....
Ah well, it was a great ride, so yeah, off to play some Dragon Age I guess or Tales of Vesperia, dunno yet.

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
True Detective:

Man, talk about a depressing ending. :< The bad guys completely, totally won. That piece of **** Holloway more specifically survived and likely got promoted... Frank went out limping. And...Ray's message failed to upload.

;_;

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
I was watching Starship Troopers on Encore just this morning, and of course it put me in a mood to play some Starcraft. And just out of pure curiosity, I googled the two things together, and....lo and behold:

It'll probably be my best laugh of the day.

Top Bottom