• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Age of Ultron. Plan to Watch the Evil Dead Trilogy
Don't forget to add the remake to your Evil Dead viewing. As a massive Evil Dead fan, I was so glad how the remake turned out. It's everything Evil Dead should be without being some shallow carbon copy of the original.

As for what I'm watching, I'm watching The Walking Dead. Waiting to tune in to the new episode.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Don't forget to add the remake to your Evil Dead viewing. As a massive Evil Dead fan, I was so glad how the remake turned out. It's everything Evil Dead should be without being some shallow carbon copy of the original.

As for what I'm watching, I'm watching The Walking Dead. Waiting to tune in to the new episode.
Very true, Evil Dead remake is definitely the best modern horror remake.
Though I was more or less only including the trilogy, cause I'm trying to get pumped for the TV Show, and, as good as the remake is, Ash isn't in it

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Very true, Evil Dead remake is definitely the best modern horror remake.
Though I was more or less only including the trilogy, cause I'm trying to get pumped for the TV Show, and, as good as the remake is, Ash isn't in it
I can't wait for that series. I can tell, it's gonna be groovy.

Ash is sort of in the remake though, he has a cameo after the credits. Him not being in the film though made sense to me because no one can be another Ash. I hope in the series Mia somehow shows up and makes an appearance because the remake is sort of a continuation. Ash's old car was left rotting in the woods in the remake kinda meaning it is in the same continuity.

I just want to see Mia and Ash team up.

KRSkull

I can't wait for that series. I can tell, it's gonna be groovy.

Ash is sort of in the remake though, he has a cameo after the credits. Him not being in the film though made sense to me because no one can be another Ash. I hope in the series Mia somehow shows up and makes an appearance because the remake is sort of a continuation. Ash's old car was left rotting in the woods in the remake kinda meaning it is in the same continuity.

I just want to see Mia and Ash team up.

The Evil Dead remake was okaish. Loved the fact that it had those small bits and pieces from the old movies.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
The Evil Dead remake was okaish. Loved the fact that it had those small bits and pieces from the old movies.
Okaish? It was awesome!

Like I said, it's everything Evil Dead should be without being some shallow carbon copy of the original. In fact, it's even better than the original film. I never thought I'd say that since I'm such a fan of the franchise, but I gotta give credit where credit is due. It's like the movie they wanted to make if they had the budget back then. Raimi and Cambell were still behind it so it was like them remaking their own movie, again.

However, my favorite in the franchise is still Evil Dead 2. That one always comes out on top for me. Freaking Love Evil Dead 2.

KRSkull

Okaish? It was awesome!

Like I said, it's everything Evil Dead should be without being some shallow carbon copy of the original. In fact, it's even better than the original film. I never thought I'd say that since I'm such a fan of the franchise, but I gotta give credit where credit is due. It's like the movie they wanted to make if they had the budget back then. Raimi and Cambell were still behind it so it was like them remaking their own movie, again.

However, my favorite in the franchise is still Evil Dead 2. That one always comes out on top for me. Freaking Love Evil Dead 2.

Well i enjoyed watching the remake i won't lie about that. and what i loved the most about it is the dudes transition through out the movie. but i think that they could've done a few things to make it better.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
An Alien/Predator marathon. Although I'm taking my time with it. Not watching a movie a day. Gotta taste them, let them fix in the head.

Started with the Predator movies, leaving Alien ones for last, since they're more horror than Predator.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
"Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva"

I was worried whether PL would adapt to movie format well, but I was delighted with the result. The puzzles were fun to solve alongside Layton, there was action, comedy and an interesting mystery. A very good videogame movie.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Shadow: It's just a great film. Pretty daunting how much the killer (Buffalo Bill), is just like any real life serial killer. You don't know what's underneath the surface, what really goes on behind closed doors.

And those performances :thumbsup:

KRSkull

Just finished watching Inside out and i got to say I find that movie really scary. I feel that i was watching the inside if my head.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
just finished watching green lantern for my channel's first movie commentary. not TERRIBLE but not good either.
aslo, funny thing that happened after recording

tord: yeah man, that sucks. this kinda put a wrench in ryan reynolds's career. i feel kinda bad for the guy.

me: YES. i feel so bad for one of the highest paid actors in hollywood who was married to scarlett johanson and is now married to blake lively, has two kids, a beautiful home and in 3 months is going to be in a film that many people are considering will be the first rated r comic book movie that won't fail...yeah, i feel so bad for ryan reynolds and his sad life

berto

I Saw the Devil
Just finished Limelight (1952).

Earlier today I saw the Disney shorts and I was rather surprised at how good they are. The Little Match Girl actually had me crying, which I haven't done to anything Disney since I say the Lion King as little boy... and not since nor prior, to be honest. Disney never really invoked any emotions out of me besides laughter, eye rolls, and the occasional surprise at how good whatever it is turned out. I really think they've turned things around since they dropped Michael Eisner.

About to watch 2001.

Top Bottom