• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Aurelius

Dawn of the Dead (1978)

After all these years and an uncountable number of times that I have watched it, I just realized that Joseph Pilato has a short scene close to the beginning of the film. In 1985, Pilato went on to play the infamous villain Captain Rhodes in Day of the Dead. How he slipped passed my radar all these years is beyond me....

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Shadow Recently did the same. ^^

Been binge-watching Suits with the hub since he got back. Nearly done Season 2. Gods, why did it take me so long to get into this show? (And what am I going to do when I've caught up/finished it?)

Aisen66

i watched the entire series v at the end nero from dmc 4 gets killed by his girl,s younger sister who is his girl,s many years younger sister but is also her twin as a matter of fact she was just borned ha thats funny and so the aliens win at the end and we all get to live in a new world ruled by them since they are almost snakes or lizards eating mice is now in the menu at your nearest restaurant

berto

I Saw the Devil

That was actually pretty awesome. I don't like the logo nor the classic look but I have to admit, that got me excited for the movie.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I just finished watching Venom. It's bad, and I know it's bad. But holy ****, was that movie entertaining (and I don't mean that in a backhanded way either).

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
The nostalgia hit me like a brick today so I've been watching this on a loop. Makes me laugh like an idiot every time.

Top Bottom