• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Gonna give the Witcher a rewatch. The season 2 photos got me hyped (that and my buddy at work bringing it up all the time. I'm still trying to get him to play Witcher 3)

berto

I Saw the Devil
Song of the Sea. An Irish animated movie that is one of the most clear examples I use to demonstrate why the academy awards are rigged.

This movie was nominated the same year as Big Hero 6, How to Train Your Dragon 2, BoxTrolls and the Tale of Princess Kaguya, the second to last Ghibli film. BH6 won and it didn't deserve it. Everyone of those films had genuine heart. Wonderful stories that made them worth remembering. BH6 was a cash grab for the superhero trend with an obvious and forgettable story with less than impressive appeal. Standard is a pretty good word for it.

I always had a certain respect for the academy awards. They represented the best of an art form and even when I saw them make some obviously crowd pleasing choices I always thought the better of them. After this one, though, I lost all respect for the bloody thing. I realized that people were right all along. That it's just a popularity contest.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Four in a Bed!!!! A British TV show about hoteliers visiting other hotels and rating their hospitality and facilities. Brilliant!

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Well my Blu Ray copies of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning arrived (together to my pleasant surprise). Very happy with the 2003 movie, has some special features that my old DVD copy did not have. Cannot say the same for it's prequel. I wasn't expecting anything the DVD didn't have with that one. But since it had the same cover art, was also said to be Unrated like the DVD I was at-least expecting the same features as the DVD. But nope, didn't have them, didn't have any special features at all. The damn thing doesn't even have subtitles.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I watched "Prometheus" for the first time since theaters. This is one of those "I don't care, I love it even if the rest of the world thinks I'm crazy" kinda films.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Been bouncing between 2 Broke Girls and Buffy the Vampire Slayer (which I'm skipping entire episodes of, because sometimes you just can't go home; not entirely.)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Haven.

Not a Stephen King fan for the most part (don't like horror) but the constant little references throughout to his work is a nice touch. Stuff like: "What? You mean THAT clown?" and "I'll send you straight back to Shawshank" as well as books lying around in people's houses.

It's not an amazing or even slightly compelling series but it's watchable time-wasting filler stuff

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ratatouille - middle son off school for the foreseeable future so it's a different Disney film every day after homeschool

Top Bottom