• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What can Capcom do?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Start a list of all the things Capcom can do to repair their tarnashed image.
i'll start.

Make another great Ace Attorney game
anime-phoenix-wright-862239.gif

Mephisto

Using Alchemy to hunt those Demons down!
Bring back and continue the Mega Man franchise *smacks hand on table*

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Yeah......... Capcom NEEDS to make another megaman X game, its been a while since the last one, so that would really get the fans excited!!!( I know I would be)
anime-phoenix-wright-868483.gif

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
By the way Meg, I cant find anything on Ace Attorney 5, can you show me where you saw this please?

anime-phoenix-wright-094087.gif

Kyo

medicated insanity
Or not sell rights to video game images to movie directors who drasticaly change the storyline and or appearance there of.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Make more of Rival Schools and God Hand as a start.I third that idea for Megaman Legends 3 coming back by the way.And another thing,please give Strider Hiryu his own game.While you're at it,go with the idea for Nintendo vs Capcom that Yoshinori Ono was somewhat interested in.Oh and one last thing,please learn how to make a final version of a game.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Bring back the old side-scrollering beat'em'ups
Bring back Onimusha series
Bring back viewtiful joe
Bring back Dino crisis
Bring back old Resident evil gameplay
Bring back Devil may cry
Make an okami sequel

that's all my mind can say for now

Reactions: Meg

Mephisto

Using Alchemy to hunt those Demons down!
Bring back the old side-scrollering beat'em'ups

YES!! I was recently thinking about that. I miss 'em. I never played the others that you mentioned in your list, but I have heard of them (except for Dino Crisis).

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
*Cough* wasn't that for ds ?
Yeah,which is why I had a hard time accepting that it was suppose to be a sequel,I thought it was some nice spin off Capcom decided to make,but then I checked it's status and somehow,the sequel of a game like Okami ended up on the DS.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah,which is why I had a hard time accepting that it was suppose to be a sequel,I thought it was some nice spin off Capcom decided to make,but then I checked it's status and somehow,the sequel of a game like Okami ended up on the DS.

I'm not complaining. It was a good game.

Top Bottom