• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you all think about Project Resistance? Do you think its a quick cash grab, along with being a left 4 dead ripoff? Or do you think its legit?

Gilver18

Hardcore Devil may cry fan
I think personally, from me just seeing the gameplay I think its a cash grab, they recycled pretty much everything from res2 remake, including the animations of claire and leon. It just don't look good to me. Your thoughts?

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
I played the beta during the beta period Time, I will give this game a 6.5 out of 10 and I will tell you now why...

I played whit both the mastermind and the survivor...

I find the mastermind to be more fun than the survivor, the mastermind is more strategic, you had to use card like in a card game and understand what camera use to watch survivor and stop them, you can also take control of zombies and the tyrant to stop them yourself and its fun as hell... However playing as the mastermind is too easy, Infact I played 5 match whit the mastermind and I win all of them whit not much effort... It is interesting to note that the mastermind speak to the player via some microphones around the maps (like saw did in the movie) and you can choose if you want the mastermind to talk or use you ps4 microphones to talk to them directly to put fear into them, I find this things really interesting...

The survivor on the other hand are a bit boring and frustrating in my opinion, many times the situation get chaotic and messy, and you don't really understand what the hell you have to do whit them or what the hell is going on , sometimes you get stuck in a little room fool of enemies whit the camera behind the player that dosent let you understand anything, there is too much chaos on screen... Every survivor have two ability but I find them pretty uselles, the only useful one was the healing character ability that are putting some sort of spray down that heal all the character near it, the second is marking item whit some sort of radar so that you can see item on screen... The other are useless at least for me... Also I played many many match whit the survivor but I manage to win a few, it is difficult to win with them... While the mastermind is too overpowered...

The map was a bit too closed in my opinion, you only have long corridors and small room, I hope they put more opened maps, for open I mean more great environment like the raccon police hall for example..

The game became boring after a few hours because you do the same things over and over again, and because the survivor are to difficult to play, so unless they fix all this and add more maps, more mode and more character, this game Will die in a week or less... (it is implied that more maps, mode and character will be added to the game later or maybe some at lunch)

I find it superior to operation raccon city multiplayer and umbrella corps, the graphic is also very good so are the animation...

Another things they have to change are the survivors, they have zero carisma and personality, it feels to play whit bland character, while the mastermind had more personality and carisma and I find it to be a more entertaining character...

I give the mastermind gameplay a 7 out of 10, if they balance him more this vote can become higher...

While the survivor gameplay is 6 out of 10, to much chaos and to much difficult to win...

The overall beta is a 6.5 out of 10, if they add more content and fix this sens of chaos then it could even become an 8...

The game is not bad but they have to fix many things and add more content, that s all... Also I hope the single player campaing is at least entertaining and canon, and not something like umbrella corps, single player mission just to pass s the time...

Gilver18

Hardcore Devil may cry fan
I played the beta during the beta period Time, I will give this game a 6.5 out of 10 and I will tell you now why...

I played whit both the mastermind and the survivor...

I find the mastermind to be more fun than the survivor, the mastermind is more strategic, you had to use card like in a card game and understand what camera use to watch survivor and stop them, you can also take control of zombies and the tyrant to stop them yourself and its fun as hell... However playing as the mastermind is too easy, Infact I played 5 match whit the mastermind and I win all of them whit not much effort... It is interesting to note that the mastermind speak to the player via some microphones around the maps (like saw did in the movie) and you can choose if you want the mastermind to talk or use you ps4 microphones to talk to them directly to put fear into them, I find this things really interesting...

The survivor on the other hand are a bit boring and frustrating in my opinion, many times the situation get chaotic and messy, and you don't really understand what the hell you have to do whit them or what the hell is going on , sometimes you get stuck in a little room fool of enemies whit the camera behind the player that dosent let you understand anything, there is too much chaos on screen... Every survivor have two ability but I find them pretty uselles, the only useful one was the healing character ability that are putting some sort of spray down that heal all the character near it, the second is marking item whit some sort of radar so that you can see item on screen... The other are useless at least for me... Also I played many many match whit the survivor but I manage to win a few, it is difficult to win with them... While the mastermind is too overpowered...

The map was a bit too closed in my opinion, you only have long corridors and small room, I hope they put more opened maps, for open I mean more great environment like the raccon police hall for example..

The game became boring after a few hours because you do the same things over and over again, and because the survivor are to difficult to play, so unless they fix all this and add more maps, more mode and more character, this game Will die in a week or less... (it is implied that more maps, mode and character will be added to the game later or maybe some at lunch)

I find it superior to operation raccon city multiplayer and umbrella corps, the graphic is also very good so are the animation...

Another things they have to change are the survivors, they have zero carisma and personality, it feels to play whit bland character, while the mastermind had more personality and carisma and I find it to be a more entertaining character...

I give the mastermind gameplay a 7 out of 10, if they balance him more this vote can become higher...

While the survivor gameplay is 6 out of 10, to much chaos and to much difficult to win...

The overall beta is a 6.5 out of 10, if they add more content and fix this sens of chaos then it could even become an 8...

The game is not bad but they have to fix many things and add more content, that s all... Also I hope the single player campaing is at least entertaining and canon, and not something like umbrella corps, single player mission just to pass s the time...
I will admit, that the multiplayer doesn't look as broken as Operation Raccoon city, when ever i tried going online for verses i always went up against level 99 people that had everything maxed out. Hopefully the game isn't as unfair.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
I will admit, that the multiplayer doesn't look as broken as Operation Raccoon city, when ever i tried going online for verses i always went up against level 99 people that had everything maxed out. Hopefully the game isn't as unfair.
I hope so, and I hope that at least it will have a decent single player campaign...
Also the game must be taken for what it is, a spin off selled at Half price...

Top Bottom