• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what do you guys think of the idea of me ruling the world.

whould it be okay if i ruled the world

• it whould be the best thing ever!

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • no

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sure can ^_^
I can stalk Capcom websites
I can spam their email
I can stalk the staff who are publicly known to have been involved with the DMC franchise at one stage or another
I can interrogate one of those staff but I'll get my ass kicked (he's got a hot temper) so this one might not be much of an option
I can use my minions to sneak around Capcom employee's desks and steal anything that looks remotely DMC related

I can't force them to put out DMC5 though. It's a preference ;) I'd rather know they're going to top Bayonetta by taking so long, rather than rush them and have another DMC2 on our hands :lol:

Meg

They've had penalty of time! Plus, if Insomniac can turn out a good game every year, Capcom can give us DMC5!

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
meg127;216266 said:
first off, cupcakes aren't pointless. second, to answer you're question, if you ruled the world would you force capcom to make DMC5?

cupcakes are not pointless but the thread i made about them was.

the first thing i whould do as the ruler of the world whould be to make sure dmc5 gets made.

what is with all the people voting no. come on i whould be a really good ruler of the world. fine i will punish all of you by actually taking over the world.

will the people who voted yes please tell me who you are. your rewards shall be great. ( i will need a little help with taking over. if you help out your reward will be even greater.)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Auw, don't be like that :( We who voted nay want rewards too! We're only keeping your best interest in mind. Absolute power corrupts y'know - and gives you a big head.
Don't be mean! I'll pull a Sparda on you and then you'll have a rebellion on your hands and then watcha gonna do? *wink wink wink*

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
clairavance;216370 said:
Auw, don't be like that :( We who voted nay want rewards too! We're only keeping your best interest in mind. Absolute power corrupts y'know - and gives you a big head.
Don't be mean! I'll pull a Sparda on you and then you'll have a rebellion on your hands and then watcha gonna do? *wink wink wink*

offer to sell you a one of a kind replica of the sparda sword. but only if you swear to obey me for the rest of your life. ( you won't have to do mutch you could pretty mutch continue you life normally ( as long as you don't rebel)

and i am already corrupt i just can't do any thing about it yet.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was one of the two who voted yes. Let me guess, you voted for yourself, right?

(Or can you not vote in your own polls?)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hmmm..... a tempting proposition...I like being above authority though...mmm...what to do, what to do... ah!
How about I swear my allegiance to you, you give me the Sparda sword, and THEN I rebel? Well, c'mon, you're giving me SPARDA'S SWORD. Of course I'm gonna follow in his footsteps :D

Meg

darkslayer13;216359 said:
cupcakes are not pointless but the thread i made about them was.

the first thing i whould do as the ruler of the world whould be to make sure dmc5 gets made.

what is with all the people voting no. come on i whould be a really good ruler of the world. fine i will punish all of you by actually taking over the world.

will the people who voted yes please tell me who you are. your rewards shall be great. ( i will need a little help with taking over. if you help out your reward will be even greater.)

well since you're going to give us DMC5...sure, you can be ruler.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Cv... you are being bought out with a replica Sparda sword... It's not as if its the real thing...
Then again i may back down if darkslayer13 promises to get a load of scientists and make me my own Vergil

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
A load of scientists to make a Vergil clone? Damn, no one can ever be satisfied with someone that actually LIKES you...

And consider this. What if it actually DOES work? He'd probably hate everyone and would have mad skills so that even if someone DID try to drug him or something, he'd kick their round tooshies. Then, if someone DID manage to drug him, he'd probably shrug it off because he's half-demon.

There's not much logic in that choice, I'm afraid.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Vergil'sB*tch;216418 said:
Cv... you are being bought out with a replica Sparda sword... It's not as if its the real thing...
Then again i may back down if darkslayer13 promises to get a load of scientists and make me my own Vergil

of course i will. but he won't be one of a kind. i will have a large number made. they whould be really good bodyguards. plus i could give 5 to each vergil fangirl ( whould 5 Vergils be to many for you. or maybie i could get 10 for you) just to be nice. oh and they would be made to obey whatever orders the owner gives them. a handy feature for bodyguards. but i'm sure you whould find other ways to take advantage of that.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I beg to differ DT.
A Vergil clone would want to rule the world, therefore I will help Vergil accomplish that by defeating darkslayer13. And then I'll tell Vergie that I can get Dante to cooperate in obtaining Sparda's power. He'll LOVE me forever and ever and ever! And...I'll just keep putting up excuses like...Um...Dante hasn't joined us yet because he's hiding from the taxman...and the pizzaboy... and some random hot chics out for blood... because yeah, that's Dante, isn't it? His debts will be the end of him! Wait! I've gone Off topic.

...What were we talking about again? Oh, right, Vergil clones.
Well! If VB can request a Vergil clone then I've got dibs on a Dante clone!!!

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
clairavance;216574 said:
I beg to differ DT.
A Vergil clone would want to rule the world, therefore I will help Vergil accomplish that by defeating darkslayer13. And then I'll tell Vergie that I can get Dante to cooperate in obtaining Sparda's power. He'll LOVE me forever and ever and ever! And...I'll just keep putting up excuses like...Um...Dante hasn't joined us yet because he's hiding from the taxman...and the pizzaboy... and some random hot chics out for blood... because yeah, that's Dante, isn't it? His debts will be the end of him! Wait! I've gone Off topic.

...What were we talking about again? Oh, right, Vergil clones.
Well! If VB can request a Vergil clone then I've got dibs on a Dante clone!!!

you can have 100 if you want. as long as you are on my side. people not on my side don't get any clones. not even a nero clone.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
:O Good grief!

Just ONE Dante clone will do for me, thanks! He's friggin annoying when he wants to be - no amount of hotness makes up for that. 100 Dante's would be like the end of the world! Everyone would go insane! LOL.

I'll become your loyal servant if you SWEAR not to make a Nero clone. EVER.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Vergil rule the world... and i could be there by his side :wub:

yeah, okay, darkslayer, you can rule the world if you could make me a vergil...

Durante

Dead
Leave it to Pinky and Brain

pinky_brain.jpg

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
wow pinky and the brain. i remember watching that. i plan on doing a better job then those two.

i will seek out an assistant that is almost as smart as me. ( and far less lazy). anyone want the job. it dosn't pay yet but when i take over it will be the best paying job in the world. ( not counting mine of course.)

Top Bottom