• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your ethnicity?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
for example mine : Im Polish, but well by looks im tending into Japanese heritage ( maybe some very old ancestors of mine family been Asian, i only theorize) too, as well Im not looking i should be in mine age as Im 23, and on looks i get sometimes from people 15 age so often.

Ixbran

Smashing~
I'm of mixed heritage: German from my mothers side, French, German, and Norwegian from my fathers side. However from my moms side, several generations back, we have a bit of Native American.

That aspect of my heritage decided to make its self prominent in me. My family is white, yet i am naturally dark skinned, and dark haired. Due to that, combined with my facial features i've been mistaken for mexican, japanese, and I was once asked what Reservation I was from, by a Native American.

its kind of hilarious.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ok, I'll behave.

I'm white-British as far back as the eye can see and I appear to come from a long line of shoe-makers, on my mother's side, so I guess that makes me a load of old cobblers? Geddit? British joke? No? Ok, moving on then...

My mum actually does genealogy as a hobby and recently discovered that we are descended from Vikings. But not the cool ones. We are from Norwegian Vikings who got as far as the Isle of Man, got bored and settled. How's that for pillaging?

Now my step-mother is an interesting one because whilst she is Russian and white (with so much xenophobia she could give SA a run for its money right now), she CLEARLY has a strong genetic heritage in Mongolia...but if I tell her that she will kill me. She doesn't like other races much. As in, at all.

Top Bottom