• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What the heck is up with Vergil's hair!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I need to have him come over my house and do my hair if it's that easy for him. Anyone ever notice how easily he fixes his hair when it gets wet or when he's fighting? I mean, I know it's a video game, but atleast make it look alittle realistic. Have him pull out a small comb from one of his pockets instead of just having him wave his hand over his head and it's perfect again. Even the little side bang is in perfect condition. Lol!

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
LOL! good one :)
i wish i could do that, but it isn't easy with longish hair lol ^_^
and i know what you mean about the comb thingy, he could at least get some gel!!!!! lol!!

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
well the rain makes your hair like, weird and you can stick it up like that. Trust me, i've tried it and it does work :)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Though he also looks good with his hair down...
Maybe he doesnt want to look like his annoying little brother because, they are arch enemies! lol!

Cairnth

Vergil's Teacher XD
"I don't need gel, I'll just use blood."
"...I shall harness the power of the ever present wind that blows the hero's gravity-defying hair around!"
"The most important feature of a warrior? Gravity defying hair!"
Whaddaya expect?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
What is the point of asking it to be more realistic on the hair front, it's absurd in every other aspect so one more little aspect won't hurt.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
It's just a funny topic, I really don't care that he fixes his hair when it's wet. Just like most of the other topics, this is just for fun.

DarkSlayer

Demon Ruler
Vergilissexy;41874 said:
I need to have him come over my house and do my hair if it's that easy for him. Anyone ever notice how easily he fixes his hair when it gets wet or when he's fighting? I mean, I know it's a video game, but atleast make it look alittle realistic. Have him pull out a small comb from one of his pockets instead of just having him wave his hand over his head and it's perfect again. Even the little side bang is in perfect condition. Lol!
Well i have also noticed that....Maybe because of his insane speed he must bring out a comb and fixes his hair:lol:

DarkSlayer

Demon Ruler
Vergilissexy;41874 said:
Well i have also noticed this....maybe because of his insane speed he pulls out comb and quickly fixes his hair...:lol:

Naoki

Midnight Prowler
I think Vergil has magical hands or something...'Cause that is some niffty hair trick he does in the rain XD

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Don't diss Vergil's hair, that's a sure fire way to get yourself slashed in half with Yamato.

ifrit_1780

lol he probably decided that he doesnt want to look idendical to dante so he took some super strong hair gel out of no where and fixed his hair!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Um Dante and Vergil are twins, at first i reckon they both shared the same hairstyle, however when people got confused of who they were, Vergil decided to spike it up.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You tire me.

Continually reviving old topics (bumping) is not allowed, please wait an appropriate amount of time before replying to your own topic in order to raise it to the top of the 'latest posts' lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom