• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would you wish for?

Primordium

From shadow to shadow...
With the new title, DmC: Devil May Cry only a couple of days down the road, it's been a while since that original trailer which caused such controversy back in 2010, so since that time, fan or not of the new style and look, what do have you wanted to see in this game; outfits, DLC (excluding Vergil's Downfall), sequels, weapons and combos etc. What do you want in this new title?

EvilX-81

-- A fulfilling and mostly complete story that's fun to play through without a thousand plot threads left over (inwhich Dante goes from the punk he is now, to a somewhat caring individual, which is what I think it's aiming for really)
-- Some good surprises on the current weapons and gameplay mechanics
-- A challenging DMD story mode and Bloody Palace for the otherwise bored occasions, playable with Dante and DLC Vergil

I will say that the platforming and level construction is probably the best it's been in a DMC game; more fluid and less "grab artifact A, run around maze-like level to find lock D, that gives you a crystal tear to put out fire W on floor H" wtf stuff that seems somewhat counter intuitive for the badass character they are trying to portray in Dante.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
-An enjoyable story that has be on the edge of my seat and falling off
-Gameplay that i'll enjoy long after completing my first playthrough
-That the characters are well developed
-Funky visuals and music
-....A hint of Datherine >___>;;;;

Dante47

What do I wish for?
Ah, a dry martini. One. In a deep champagne goblet.
Three measures of Gordon's, one of vodka, half a measure of Kina Lillet. Shaken, not stirred.
Then, add a thin slice of a lemon peel.

Dante47

I thought we were talking about DmC, but I am not sure anymore.
32072135.jpg

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
-Bloody Palace.

-Challenging enemies

-I wished for Dante to be sadistic to an insanity level but whatever.

-More Dante and Kat moments. (I'm enjoying Enslaved with Monkey and Trip so I wanna see something like that with Dante and Kat.)

-A cool looking white haired Dante (No crappy Dante from DMC4)

-More on combat and less on free running and grappling pathways.

-some cool costumes

Primordium

From shadow to shadow...
I am still not sure if we were talking about DmC, I mean you see some comments then everything else is just random :p

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

lets see first of all i really like the story to be something else and mean i want it to blow my mind :) and second plz plz god i just wish for (the TGS 2010) to be a level were dante goes f*cking insane and to show the demons that you really shouldnt f*ck with a god ^_^:devil:

SonofMundus

I'm not sure if that's physically possible... :/

That's debatable.
i dont think it is, i hate this Mundus, every cutscene is him in some sort of "LOOK AT ME IM EVIL LOOK DO YOU GET IT IM EVIL"
and this story is so cringe worthy its not even funny, my biggest wish is for a proper DMC5 but im well aware thats not going to happen, so i guess my second wish is for DMC to die off and not be turned into this shameless monstrosity

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
i dont think it is, i hate this Mundus, every cutscene is him in some sort of "LOOK AT ME IM EVIL LOOK DO YOU GET IT IM EVIL"
and this story is so cringe worthy its not even funny, my biggest wish is for a proper DMC5 but im well aware thats not going to happen, so i guess my second wish is for DMC to die off and not be turned into this shameless monstrosity
This 'shameless monstrosity' already exists so there goes your second wish.

Top Bottom