• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what you want to do when you grow up

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
pinky750;26941 said:
why, do you know someone who has it? and also is it serious? (if i'm getting to personal tell me)

It isn't serious but it is a permanent brain disorder, and yeah you are getting to personal Pinx lol It is okay though...:)

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
anyway, like i said, i'd really like to be a gamemaker and be in a band with my mates. one of my friends already knows how to play base, and me and luke both want to learn to play guitar and make a career out of game making.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
pinky750;26976 said:
anyway, like i said, i'd really like to be a gamemaker and be in a band with my mates. one of my friends already knows how to play base, and me and luke both want to learn to play guitar and make a career out of game making.

I have a four track home recording studio and I know how to play base, guitar and drums :|

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
i'd maybe carry on my mum's bussiness (doctor of nutritional sciences, but in other words a doctor -_-) or i'd like to be in a rock band, maybe i'd sing (i have the crappest voice around but everyone seems to like it ^_^)

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
ummmm wtf lmao what u wanna be when u grow up ummm.an join the army idk why i have always wanted to do it i gess for the rush idk.but am almost ther haha coply more years and am out my moms house .

The dark knight

You need to pass this intelligence test to join the army.And pass physicals.Cant be too skinny or fat.Need to work out EVERY day.You got to be able to SPELL and READ good.Cant drink alot.And plenty of other qualifications.Some qualifications I know I dont think you would pass yet.But you have a few years to straighten yourself up.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
The dark knight;42001 said:
You need to pass this intelligence test to join the army.And pass physicals.Cant be too skinny or fat.Need to work out EVERY day.You got to be able to SPELL and READ good.Cant drink alot.And plenty of other qualifications.Some qualifications I know I dont think you would pass yet.But you have a few years to straighten yourself up.

ok for one i work out every day two i drink even tho am not old anuff but not all the time 3 am smart am just smart at math reading and health. suck at speeling u all know that but ummmm when am trying to kill someone why would i need to speel?

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
i know but i like guns and tanks and rocket lounchers and all that stuff.so a army medic or a desk job wouldnt be right for me.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Plus it's not the easiest thing in the world to kill someone - especially for the first time. My mate went to Iraq and the first time he had to kill someone it nearly did his head in. He had all the training and was top of his rank but the moment of actually ending a person's life was huge. Didn't help that the guy was only a few feet away from him as well.

Don't forget you must be able to take orders no matter what - that in itself can be a hard thing to do.

As for me, well I'm still a kid trapped in a grown-up's body. All my growing up time was kinda taken from me at a young age so I have no idea :p But I would have loved to stay in my band and done more gigs, made more albums etc.

If I ever do grow up I think I'd like to be the first village idiot in space...don't know why...

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
Angel;42253 said:
Plus it's not the easiest thing in the world to kill someone - especially for the first time. My mate went to Iraq and the first time he had to kill someone it nearly did his head in. He had all the training and was top of his rank but the moment of actually ending a person's life was huge. Didn't help that the guy was only a few feet away from him as well.

Don't forget you must be able to take orders no matter what - that in itself can be a hard thing to do.

As for me, well I'm still a kid trapped in a grown-up's body. All my growing up time was kinda taken from me at a young age so I have no idea :p But I would have loved to stay in my band and done more gigs, made more albums etc.

If I ever do grow up I think I'd like to be the first village idiot in space...don't know why...
ummm first village idit in space umm yea u keep aiming for that lol jp yea i know this already why r u telling me this ppl?

The dark knight

I am able to kill someone.I dont wanna see their brains so I will empty a clip in their chest.But anyway if you go to war..kill someone for me.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Well, when I was growing up I was really interested in becoming a professional programmer or go into full-time web-design. Sadly, it wasn't to be. I'm currently a Managing Director of an egg wholesale company but I'm dropping that soon and jumping back into the whole 'making money online' thing.

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
Well I tring to go int or Animal rescuse basically aspca stuff and foster animals. But if I had that chance to change I would go in to Parnormal activite

Top Bottom