• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats the most important thing to you?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I honed down my list but those last three would also be on mine. There's no point in living without them.
Exactly. There'd be no point going through life without learning either academically or learning life lessons; also, for me, if wasn't gaining knowledge and my brain was in a state of unchallenged atrophy, then I might as well be dead.

Personal freedom...I guess it's because I see people close to me become tied down, then become depressed and use me like a therapist for all their life regrets and regretted choices. I'd never want to live like that. I like doing what I want, when I want it, and having the money to do it.

Just thought of something else to add to my list: Kindness, good deeds and money. I figure, since I've got this life, I want to spend it helping people, whether through volunteering or giving money. Besides, the world is a much better place when it has people doing small acts of kindness.

As for money, I see it more as a tool to buy education, enrich my hobbies and help people. Besides, in this world, if you don't have money, you can't do much. So I guess that's why it's important to me.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Money really isn't important to me, beyond getting the necessities for my work and a roof over my head and such. I actually hate money. If I have more than I know what to do with, it kind of torments me wondering what to spend it on. I'd like to have "enough" but don't really care about having "lots".

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Money really isn't important to me, beyond getting the necessities for my work and a roof over my head and such. I actually hate money. If I have more than I know what to do with, it kind of torments me wondering what to spend it on. I'd like to have "enough" but don't really care about having "lots".
I wouldn't want to be greedy, and I agree, I wouldn't want so much money that I don't know what to do. That's why I have direct debits to local charities. I'd much rather see money do some good than accumulate interest.

I see so many people unhappy with money, and I never want that to be me. People think money brings happiness, but it just causes whole new problems. So long as I have enough to live, educate myself, hobbies and holidays, then I'm happy.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
sometimes having too much money leaves you more broke as you splash out on crap i pay my electricity bill for the house and garage the insurance on the garage for the year covering all cars my racing insurance buy the weekly shopping and tje rest goes on parts bills with suppliers and for myself and i put the extra in the bank

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
my turtle and my creative mind. without those i'm nothing. i mean, i already am nothing, but i'll be less of something if i don't have those two things

XTrishXCosplayer

For me it's Family and Freinds,Surviving in this world,I'd like to have a little bit more money,but its not too important to me,Netflix,and Cosplay,last but not least love in all of it's forms,

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Books...
tumblr_m67qvb2eqa1qb98uxo8_250.gif

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Family (including my boyfriend in it), having people who understand me and love me for what I am (and hopefully doing the same to them), having the chance to express myself freely.

Then my computer and an internet connection I guess. ;)

Top Bottom