• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which is the best Devil May Cry game?

Which is best?

• Devil May Cry 1

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Devil May Cry 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Devil May Cry 3

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Re: Which is the best

i prefer DMC1..........it has Story, Epic and Legends.
DMC3 is awsome but it dont have awsome Legends,Epics.................but in the good way it have Styles, combos and awsome costums

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

the original for several reasons, Nelo is better balanced against Dante than Vergil, Mundus is the best baddie in all DMCs, most of the levels require brains to complete, the enemies are the most innovative/ original and scary, it has that awesome battle on mission 22 in space, the frosts are some of the coolest enemies in any game I've played EVER, the voice acting is really good on most parts, Dante is more mature in the first DMC than the third and the second game isn't really worth your money.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

Yeah....they totally killed Dante's personality along with the series's reputation in DMC2

machindix

DMC3's the best in my opinion. You get crazy action, pizza, and a bad a** brother all in one package, and I kind of enjoyed teen Dante's excessive cockiness in the game...

The Phantarch;8449 said:
the original for several reasons, Nelo is better balanced against Dante than Vergil, Mundus is the best baddie in all DMCs, most of the levels require brains to complete, the enemies are the most innovative/ original and scary, it has that awesome battle on mission 22 in space, the frosts are some of the coolest enemies in any game I've played EVER, the voice acting is really good on most parts, Dante is more mature in the first DMC than the third and the second game isn't really worth your money.

To me, Vergil is a better opponent for Dante. Nero Angelo's cool, but he's kind of slow and his moves are limited. I agree with you on the monsters though. DMC1's art designs are far superior than those of the other two games.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
machindix;8484 said:
DMC3's the best in my opinion. You get crazy action, pizza, and a bad a** brother all in one package, and I kind of enjoyed teen Dante's excessive cockiness in the game...

To me, Vergil is a better opponent for Dante. Nero Angelo's cool, but he's kind of slow and his moves are limited. I agree with you on the monsters though. DMC1's art designs are far superior than those of the other two games.

ya...................but remmember that in DMD for Nelo Angelo, could be very hard......one slip and u can die

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
d4rkn1ght;8493 said:
ya...................but remmember that in DMD for Nelo Angelo, could be very hard......one slip and u can die

Same with Vergil on DMD especially on mission 20. Still Nelo Angelo is more similar to Dante, moves wise so I think it's more of an even match.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
The Phantarch;8548 said:
Same with Vergil on DMD especially on mission 20. Still Nelo Angelo is more similar to Dante, moves wise so I think it's more of an even match.

ya................DC3: Dante Awakening..................but in SE is Different
coz u can apply DT invinitive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom