• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

which was the worst dmc of all

EnJ

Shade
Like I said again, the only chiches I can't stand are the "save my girlfriend" ones and ones that have brothers fighting for little or no reason. Any other plots, I welcome.

And I'm not saying the story for Dante vs Vergil isn't dumb. Both of the rival stories (DMC3 and DmC) made sense.

Objective reason to call DMC4 as worst one.:cool:

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Objective reason to call DMC4 as worst one.:cool:

That would be the excessive backtracking, the merely decent plot, some of Langdon's acting as 'older Dante', the exploitability of combos, and maybe the soundtrack a bit (though I did love Out of Darkness and had been humming that for quite a while).

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Worst one: DmC...and DMC 2
I couldn't get into the story or the gameplay. I fiddled around with, all they way until DMD mode, and it still didn't grip me to like it.

Although DMC 2 is right alongside it for my vote as well. It's like an inexperienced development team didn't know the first thing about hack'n'slash games. What went wrong with the people from DMC 1 to 2, besides taking Kamiya's game from him? So sad how something that was going good took a dramatic left turn.

IncarnatedDemon

Its either dmc 2 or reboot.

I would need to know duration of dmc 2 and its budget compared to dmc2.

dmc 4 was rushed, and even then its a good game with flaws, similiar to MGR.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
I wouldnt count on that.

How so?

SOx8KFh.jpg

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
How good Killer is dead in gameplay? I can't decide buy or not ><
Its like DMC1 meets lollipop chainsaw. its got a good balence of combat and shooting with your robot arm. but unless your use to the crazy, sex referencing and over the top style of Suda 51, then its a pretty good buy.

Top Bottom