• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who Do You Think Would Win? Dante Or Nero?

Who Would Win Dante or Nero?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
dante would wipe the floor with that pansy. nero was ok, but it takes a real man to switch styles on the fly. lol

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
See, this is why I hate versus threads. They're always like "so and so will win for this reason" and then someone rebuts that fact and then people start posting derogatory terms for the other character which starts an argument. In fact, that's why versus threads were banned here. How is this thread even existing?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I want to choose Nero. Yeah Dante can beat Nero any time any day. But what if Nero actually got Dante caught in his devil bringer. What would Dante do than?????

Sparda's rejected son;296375 said:
I want to choose Nero. Yeah Dante can beat Nero any time any day. But what if Nero actually got Dante caught in his devil bringer. What would Dante do than?????

Dante got caught by his DB in their first battle in DMC4 and he survived that without a scratch, Nero wouldn´t stand a chance....

Dante all the way (Nero is too inexperienced)....

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Subject 64432B;296376 said:
Dante got caught by his DB in their first battle in DMC4 and he survived that without a scratch, Nero wouldn´t stand a chance....

Dante all the way (Nero is too inexperienced)....

The thing is thou Nero grabbed Dante and threw him around that's really it. I mean grab him and man handle him. Nero crushed the false savior's face so Nero could crush Dante's body in one grab. I'm just throwing this out there. We all want Dante to win, but just cause Nero is young don't mean he can't win one battle. He is a blood relative and desendent of Sparda so we can kick butt just as good as Dante and Virgil. :)

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Sparda's rejected son;296381 said:
The thing is thou Nero grabbed Dante and threw him around that's really it. I mean grab him and man handle him. Nero crushed the false savior's face so Nero could crush Dante's body in one grab. I'm just throwing this out there. We all want Dante to win, but just cause Nero is young don't mean he can't win one battle. He is a blood relative and desendent of Sparda so we can kick butt just as good as Dante and Virgil. :)

while this is true, i peg nero as the type to let his anger get the best of him, and in the end with being blinded by rage, he'd make a wrong move. even if by only a fraction of an inch. that's not to say he would, it's just what i see happening.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crimson Chaos;296383 said:
while this is true, i peg nero as the type to let his anger get the best of him, and in the end with being blinded by rage, he'd make a wrong move. even if by only a fraction of an inch. that's not to say he would, it's just what i see happening.
Yeah Nero does seem like the kinda of person to let his anger get the best of him. But that may be a good thing. If DBZ has taught us anything than the angrier you are the stronger you get and Nero's anger, and pain give him power. It restored Yamato so I think with enough anger Nero could be a force to be feared. Dante even had to acknowledge Nero's power after Nero threw Rebellion into Dante's chest. So Nero isn't a bad demon hunter at all.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Storm Silves;296363 said:
See, this is why I hate versus threads. They're always like "so and so will win for this reason" and then someone rebuts that fact and then people start posting derogatory terms for the other character which starts an argument. In fact, that's why versus threads were banned here. How is this thread even existing?

Versus Threads are banned. This Thread is only existing because people have bumped it, keeping it going.

I voted Dante for many reasons. I don't hate Nero, but I voted Dante. And I'd much rather this didn't turn into a ridiculous argument about this topic.

Sparda's rejected son;296381 said:

You just think that he is descendent of Sparda, We don´t know that for sure....so base your theories on something that´s really true.

I already said that he is inexperienced, He has some potential, but Dante is true demon **cker.....:p

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Subject 64432B;296442 said:
You just think that he is descendent of Sparda, We don´t know that for sure....so base your theories on something that´s really true.

I already said that he is inexperienced, He has some potential, but Dante is true demon **cker.....:p
DMC4 does say that he is a descendent of Sparda. Sanctus says that Nero has "indeed inhertied Sparda's power" and "I must salute a man who carries the blood of Sparda." So Nero is part of Sparda's family. I'm not saying he is Vergil's son I'm just saying he is part of Sparda's family. I choice Nero because I like Nero. :) No fighting intended! :)

That´s a very bad backup for your theory about Nero being Sparda´s descendant...it is not confirmed so...look in DMC wiki (we know very little about Nero and they only said that there are theories about him being descendant from Sparda but it´s not confirmed, I would just like that you do not rush with your theories (theory about Nero´s origin is still a mystery...maybe we´ll find out more in DMC6, until then :wacko:))

As fo your choice of Nero, nothing to argue about anymore (I do like his devil bringer though :))...your choice

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Storm Silves;296489 said:
DMC wiki is about as reliable as it is easy to hold a bar of soap.

that describes about 80% of wiki pages. lol click on the cast link to nearly any new movies or games and there's no direct link to most of the actors. you gotta copy and paste in google. lol more on the topic of the thread though, another reason dante would win, and again i'm not knocking nero's ability, even though he was farely weak in my opinion, dante has a better arsenal at hand. plus nero's still young. he needs afew years of experience. and btw, in afew twitter updates by the creator of the franchise, nero's vergil's son. he bumped uglies with some chick after a short return from hell but then i guess went back. i said the same fact in what did dante do in hell in the dmc2 section. but more amusing. lol

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
Dante will win.....the result of this is sooooooooooo ****in Obvious..
Make another one if the DmC reboot is out...and make another banned versus threads....DmC Reboot Dante VS Nero.:D(No offenses).

RaVeN

The immortal
i Do believe dante would win, mostly because in basically all his fights in DMC4 he was just playing around, not taking it seriously xD not saying nero isnt strong, he destroyed that guys face hahaha, but in the end dante, to which in both their fights, was just playing round, and didnt even use his demonic powers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom