• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who hates nero!!!!

yes or die?

• yea i hate him!!!!!!!!i want to blow him up with a bazooka!!!!

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • no his really cool i sure want him to be my friend =) (haters attack!!)

Votes: 40 64.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
morrigan;115146 said:
You're wrong. The most of females prefer Dante or Vergil.

Um...have you EVER ventured off this forum? There's other more popular DMC forums with fangirls who would rape Nero 0_o
And yeah, Nero and Dante are hot pixels XD

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Evil Nero;115346 said:
You seen the pixels?

There good pixels alright!
Oh yah...of course they're real to meh.
150px-718smiley.png

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;115345 said:
Um...have you EVER ventured off this forum? There's other more popular DMC forums with fangirls who would rape Nero 0_o
And yeah, Nero and Dante are hot pixels XD

No need to shout, we can all hear you *unfortunately* -Joke :D-

Even if that is so, more prefer Dante and Vergil here. It's something you gotta get use to ;)

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LordOfDarkness;115352 said:
No need to shout, we can all hear you *unfortunately* -Joke :D-

Even if that is so, more prefer Dante and Vergil here. It's something you gotta get use to ;)

I only liked Vergil when his hair was down in DMC3.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;115361 said:

Right :huh: You are aware they are twins right? And that.... That means they look the same *Dante and Vergil* Both of them look super hot ;) Nero doesn't look that hot, not to me :p

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LordOfDarkness;115362 said:
Right :huh: You are aware they are twins right? And that.... That means they look the same *Dante and Vergil* Both of them look super hot ;) Nero doesn't look that hot, not to me :p

Nero looks really hot to me xD Plus he's younger, then again Dante looks his best in DMC4 xD

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;115366 said:
Nero looks really hot to me xD Plus he's younger, then again Dante looks his best in DMC4 xD

Yeah, but to me Nero looks just like a dmc 3 Dante... Which is like "Seen it before" :D

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Nero doesn't look anything like DMC3 Dante to me; his face looks different and hair is too. DMC4 Dante is awesome :cool:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;115368 said:
Nero doesn't look anything like DMC3 Dante to me; his face looks different and hair is too. DMC4 Dante is awesome :cool:

Nero looks good, I'll admit. But only because he is styled on both twins :)

morrigan

NerosDevil;115361 said:
Are you kidding? Hmm... o_O Vergil as strong as Dante! But he has own style and it's good. He looks perfect!
He was a good opponent for Dante! Better than Nero, of course!
In DMC4 Dante must save Nero many times... From the Order, from Savior etc. That's why he looks older... Try to save (and don't kill) little boy who is crying - Kyrie! Kyrie!!! Ha!
By the way, Nero stole Vergil's sword...and some words... and some moves... And, and, and... But he still looks weak and helpless.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
morrigan;115396 said:
Are you kidding? Hmm... o_O Vergil as strong as Dante! But he has own style and it's good. He looks perfect!
He was a good opponent for Dante! Better than Nero (In my opinion), of course!
In DMC4 Dante must save Nero many times... From the Order, from Savior etc. That's why he looks older... Try to save (and don't kill) little boy who is crying from the only person who gave a damn about him for 3 seconds - Kyrie! Kyrie!!! Ha! (What a contradiction since Vergil and Dante lost Eva and probably acted the same. If it happened to Nero; he'd be the same).
By the way, Nero used Vergil's sword...and some moves which are customary since he takes traits of what he absorbs... And, and, and... But he still looks weak and helpless.

Fix'd.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LordOfDarkness;115399 said:
Editing some thing to make it fit your standards. A bit much don't you think? I do ;)
Not really, I just find it immature how someone can't just say a simple word "My opinion", instead of implying it for everyone. So I take it as an insult.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;115402 said:
Not really, I just find it immature how someone can't just say a simple word "My opinion", instead of implying it for everyone. So I take it as an insult.

What they put? Or what I put? Coz I wasn't offending you :D

People don't always have to justify their actions. If they intended it to mean their opinion, then you shouldn't take offence from it... Well, I know I wouldn't.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LordOfDarkness;115406 said:
What they put? Or what I put? Coz I wasn't offending you :D

People don't always have to justify their actions. If they intended it to mean their opinion, then you shouldn't take offence from it... Well, I know I wouldn't.

Alot of people do need to jusitfy their actions otherwise there wouldn't be police around. If I went around a forum saying I hate Vergil, he's nothing on Nero and Vergil cries and a baby; I know I wouldn't be happy.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;115408 said:
Alot of people do need to jusitfy their actions otherwise there wouldn't be police around. If I went around a forum saying I hate Vergil, he's nothing on Nero and Vergil cries and a baby; I know I wouldn't be happy.

Even so, the post we are talking about was a little more sophisticated then that :) Trust me, I've seen worse *looks away from mirror* :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom