• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who hates nero!!!!

yes or die?

• yea i hate him!!!!!!!!i want to blow him up with a bazooka!!!!

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • no his really cool i sure want him to be my friend =) (haters attack!!)

Votes: 40 64.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

morrigan

Well... It's getting better and better!
You really think I want to prove something? :)
Yeah... You makes me smile.
Editing my words you lost my opinion between tries to save Nero's fading honor. You need more practice to have your own opinion. And I let you edit my posts if it makes you more... mature.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
morrigan;115416 said:
Well... It's getting better and better!
You really think I want to prove something? :)
Yeah... You makes me smile.
Editing my words you lost my opinion between tries to save Nero's fading honor. You need more practice to have your own opinion. And I let you edit my posts if it makes you more... mature.

And I make a difference? Instead of running around saying "omFg NerO cries!11", why not include a little word called "opinion", instead of openly trying to offend.

DanteDevil

Jeeez, will everyone give it a rest? You like Dante, he likes Nero. There. No one needs to go around flamming any character especially if people like it. You're looking for a reaction which your getting going around making hate posts so don't think you wont expect it back.
I voted for liking Nero; Dante is COOLNESS and always my fav but I like Nero. :cool:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I think this thread should be closed. It is now pointless... There are only arguments = Thread closed... I rest my case ;)

morrigan

I didn't want to offend you. I just said what I think. Or I must mark all my posts as "My opinion"? Well...It's too much, don't you think? Let me stop this discussion. But don't expect that I'll change my mind. Nero is worse than Vergil. Not so stylish, not so quick and not so smart. (Check... I said this little word - opinion) :)

excalibur22

The Best of the Best
i want last post before it closed:D

and idk y the heck i chose excalibur22 as username i meant to put gunz22:dry:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
No one wins, no one loses :p The thread was not intending to state that Nero-Haters would win, so technically we never lost :p

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LordOfDarkness;116042 said:
No one wins, no one loses :p The thread was not intending to state that Nero-Haters would win, so technically we never lost :p

Actually, the people who liked Nero won; because the haters probably intended to win, especially the person who made the topic. Loser :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;116043 said:
Actually, the people who liked Nero won; because the haters probably intended to win, especially the person who made the topic. Loser :p

The only person that failed was Itachi, not the rest of the Nero-Haters group. Your victoy is tiny, so is your victory cake and your victory dance. :p

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LordOfDarkness;116045 said:
The only person that failed was Itachi, not the rest of the Nero-Haters group. Your victoy is tiny, so is your victory cake and your victory dance. :p

Not according to the poll it isn't. We won by quite a far amount. No cake for you :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;116047 said:
Not according to the poll it isn't. We won by quite a far amount. No cake for you :p

The poll shows he is favoured 50/50... This means that he is hated as much as he is loved on the poll... Technically this results in a draw, meaning no side one :p Now hand me that cake ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom