• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Why didn't you buy it?"

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Seems like almost everyone is waiting until games in general are cheaper or they borrowed it from a friend. Just to add 2 cents into the mix, I borrowed it from a friend; didn't feel like paying for it.

Come to think of it, is it really worth buying a game at full price nowadays? Just a rhetorical question but, oh well.

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
Seems like almost everyone is waiting until games in general are cheaper or they borrowed it from a friend. Just to add 2 cents into the mix, I borrowed it from a friend; didn't feel like paying for it.

Come to think of it, is it really worth buying a game at full price nowadays? Just a rhetorical question but, oh well.
there are very few games that I actually pay full price for. I keep pretty busy so when I do have time for a game, it had better be a damn good one. Lately it's been the new smash bros game (which is pretty ****ing fantastic) but generally it's either something I'm going to pick up on day one, or it's unimportant enough to wait for the next steam sale to pick up for really cheap.

I don't know what you're referring to besides the guy that I put back in a box with no windows or doors....just no openings at all.
you put on this big show of being above it all, yet ever since you blew a gasket a few months back, I don't think I've ever posted in a single thread and not had you show up to take a shot at me.

I don't know why you're still so obsessed over something that happened over two months ago, but you need to get over it. Is your life really so boring that even after 2 months, a tantrum over an internet argument is still the most important thing that's happened to you?

Last edited:

Captain Xin

Depends, It's worth spending full price if you ask me.

Captain Xin

Am I the only one who felt like this topic is going to nowhere?

Who cares how you get your hands on this game?

And why should I care?

Last edited:

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
Am I the only one who felt like this topic is going to nowhere?

Who cares how you get your hands on this game?

And why should I care?
well it's not like we've got a whole lot else to talk about. Oh boy, I sure am excited for all those stunning new developments in the devil may cry IP!

See? I couldn't even make it through that sentence with a straight face. It's like capcom forgot about the franchise

chubbz98

im a grown man Afraid to play dmc 1 at night
got it from a friend it enjoyed it a little but having the game run at 30 fps killed it for me plus Dante character just wasn't as enjoyably he was trying to hard to be cool and the the combos were easier to do felt less rewarding for instance staying in the air for long periods of time felt like they just handed it out to you instead of you learn the mechanic of the game to do for yourself over time still enjoyed tho just felt lackluster compared to the games before except dmc2 of cource

The Final Offer

got it from a friend it enjoyed it a little but having the game run at 30 fps killed it for me plus Dante character just wasn't as enjoyably he was trying to hard to be cool and the the combos were easier to do felt less rewarding for instance staying in the air for long periods of time felt like they just handed it out to you instead of you learn the mechanic of the game to do for yourself over time still enjoyed tho just felt lackluster compared to the games before except dmc2 of cource

Top Bottom