• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will Dante form Devil May Cry?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
If the Order collapses when Vergil disappears, Dante would take over his brother's organization and recreate it into a group of demon-hunting mercenaries. Switch to a new outfit like the old DMC1 one? Hair grown and finally turned white.

Humans & Half-breeds included.

Dante: To all humans! And to all those that are raised like me. We have an enemy around us. Demon-kind controls us, manipulates us. Everything they do, we are their slaves. I was one of them.

If you wanna survive.... join DMC. Or as we like to call our group... Devil-May-Cry.

To all you demons. I'll see you all "grounded" in Hell. I'll be bringing some friends along. And to all angels... judge me all you want. But... I'll be waiting.

crush

I don't see Dante becoming a charismatic leader.
But who knows? He might become like X in megaman.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I don't see Dante becoming a charismatic leader.
But who knows? He might become like X in megaman.

God no X was too much of a whiner......he always judged if killing his own kind for the sake of humanity was the answer while both Dante's has no qualms with killing demons while they were half demon and DmC Dante isn't even human so he doesn't have an attachment to humans like DMC Dante did.

crush

God no X was too much of a whiner......he always judged if killing his own kind for the sake of humanity was the answer while both Dante's has no qualms with killing demons while they were half demon and DmC Dante isn't even human so he doesn't have an attachment to humans like DMC Dante did.

Actually he became a leader of Repliforce, then leader of Neo Arcadia. The human utopia.

EllDawn

In my opinion, he probably will form Devil May Cry, but I doubt it would have more than just him. He seems too much like he'd want to handle things on his own, rather than work with others, let alone actually lead a group.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I think this Dante will for DMC. His own organization for demon hunting mercenaries.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I think Dante will just leave and go do his own thing with the Devil May Cry business.

Just, that artwork with Vergil and the masked members of the Order following him blindly like sheep,it kind of gives them a bad feeling.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
Dante is a lone wolf and I doubt that he will involve himself with the order
He will open devil may cry, appoint Kat as an informer, hire someone like enzo to manage his clients, have a weapon crafter to make weapons and sell for money and I hope that he will also have an elder figure to consult with in times of need ( may be his master or guru)

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
If the Order collapses when Vergil disappears, Dante would take over his brother's organization and recreate it into a group of demon-hunting mercenaries. Switch to a new outfit like the old DMC1 one? Hair grown and finally turned white.

Humans & Half-breeds included.

Dante: To all humans! And to all those that are raised like me. We have an enemy around us. Demon-kind controls us, manipulates us. Everything they do, we are their slaves. I was one of them.

If you wanna survive.... join DMC. Or as we like to call our group... Devil-May-Cry.

To all you demons. I'll see you all "grounded" in Hell. I'll be bringing some friends along. And to all angels... judge me all you want. But... I'll be waiting.

I wouldn't be surprised if he does start that demon hunting business; the game is called Devil May Cry, after all. It would be pretty odd to create a game with a name that isn't based on anything, other than the idea of Dante slaying demons, possibly upsetting the devil... something like that.

I don't think he'll look more like the old Dante; Ninja Theory are creating the characters and should put their own stamp on them, and to revert to the old Dante would just be lazy and kind of useless - why not turn the entire game into the old DMC while we're at it? But oh, one can hope.

Dante being a leader... no. Just no. Even in this game he's still a lone wolf. I mean, have you seen the first DmC trailer? He was lying on a tall statue at night, smoking. He's the opposite of Vergil.

crush

I wouldn't be surprised if he does start that demon hunting business; the game is called Devil May Cry, after all. It would be pretty odd to create a game with a name that isn't based on anything, other than the idea of Dante slaying demons, possibly upsetting the devil... something like that.

I don't think he'll look more like the old Dante; Ninja Theory are creating the characters and should put their own stamp on them, and to revert to the old Dante would just be lazy and kind of useless - why not turn the entire game into the old DMC while we're at it? But oh, one can hope.

Dante being a leader... no. Just no. Even in this game he's still a lone wolf. I mean, have you seen the first DmC trailer? He was lying on a tall statue at night, smoking. He's the opposite of Vergil.

Yes, this Dante is NOT Dante from the original series. We must let that idea go. It simply doesn't fit.
I mean He doesn't own a house...Just his trailer. And he can't hunt demons publicly and open a store in this series.
He would most likely have a mob in front of his house if he does that.
Speaking of that, in the trailer his trailer was attacked by the hunter demon. He can't possibly live in a spot in the first place.

Everyone hated that smoking scene didn't they? I thought it was rather beautiful.
A rebel having his tranquil moment. Like a gentleman enjoying his tea.

ninjaa93

well dante is dante regardless of reboot so his coming to age is one of thoose key elements just like with every reboot he will become DmC's version of a Dante from the past i don't understand why people take it to far like he is just going to poof and look like dmc1 dante im sure you can use your imagination of what a 2012 dante coming to embrace himself looks like

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I'm sure Dante will redecorate his home into his own organization. At least a shop or hotel for demon-hunting mercenaries like him.

Dominus

Yes, this Dante is NOT Dante from the original series. We must let that idea go. It simply doesn't fit.
I mean He doesn't own a house...Just his trailer. And he can't hunt demons publicly and open a store in this series.
He would most likely have a mob in front of his house if he does that.
Speaking of that, in the trailer his trailer was attacked by the hunter demon. He can't possibly live in a spot in the first place.

Everyone hated that smoking scene didn't they? I thought it was rather beautiful.
A rebel having his tranquil moment. Like a gentleman enjoying his tea.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
nah Dante would hate having to be such a responsible leader :p

but hell probably run his own demon hunter business perhaps put Kat in charge so he can just be the legman?? or skip town completely. but i imagine he'll set up shop in his old house.

Top Bottom