• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst Moment in Devil May Cry 3

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
the leviathan boss fight as its boring as for nevan the rift loop is quite effective :)

Yah that fight was pretty cut and dry i wonder if its still just as easy on dmd? and again i just never really liek the guitar aspect of the weapon im sure the techniques are cool its the weopon itself

>>Yamato<<

Vergil's sword and #1 fan!
I didn't like Trish from Devil May Cry 1. Aaaaaaaaaaaa-- in Devil May Cry 3 I didn't like Arkham and I sort of like Lady but not a lot. For bosses my least favorite is Arkham because it's not even a fun fight. It's boring an it takes forever. And half way you can just spam shooting while Vergil dose all the work for you while you eat pizza! It's the only boss that gave me trouble on dmd. In Devil May Cry 4 I didn't like half of the characters except for Nero, Credo, and Dante. The backtracking was intolerable. In DmC I don't like Dante or Kat. I like everyone else but our "heroes". And limbo wasn't as great as it could. Not like Bayonetta where you actually use the environment to advantages instead of: throws grappling hook, rock moves closer, jump on rock, jumps, air dashes, lands. TADA! :D So the best one of all for me is Devil May Cry 3. Worst... I don't even new to say it. -_-

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Worst moment in DMC3?

When Arkham reveals his true colors at the end of Mission 13 after Dante and Vergil's fight against each other the second time, as well as Arkham and Jester as the same person.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Why do you find that the worst?

First, I thought Vergil killed him for good when he stabbed him. Then he suddenly reappeared before Dante, Vergil, and Lady!

I think Arkham should've been the main antagonist, not Vergil.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
You don't possibly believe that he deserves to be the main event now do you?

Gotta agree the arkham fight to me is just filler but the ending vergil fight...*sigh*...no words describe the epicness of that entire scene i love how intense it is and if you make one wrong move your basically dead and just how fun it is lol

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Oh GOD! I totally forgot about the Arkham fight. I hate that fight just on principle that it removed the ability to use your Style action. Don't eeeeeeeeeever let me use something the entire game and then remove it for some jiggy "Bro Call" button that barely works on an annoying boss battle.

For some reason playing DMC3 HD I remember having just the worst time trying to get through that fight, and I was playing it waaaay better than I did the original and SE versions on PS2 :/

Overall, I just don't like it when a game takes away a function you've been using (and possibly slightly depending on) the whole game just for one fight. I guess sometimes it can work, but...it really depends on what they put you up against at that point.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Oh GOD! I totally forgot about the Arkham fight. I hate that fight just on principle that it removed the ability to use your Style action. Don't eeeeeeeeeever let me use something the entire game and then remove it for some jiggy "Bro Call" button that barely works on an annoying boss battle.

For some reason playing DMC3 HD I remember having just the worst time trying to get through that fight, and I was playing it waaaay better than I did the original and SE versions on PS2 :/

Overall, I just don't like it when a game takes away a function you've been using (and possibly slightly depending on) the whole game just for one fight. I guess sometimes it can work, but...it really depends on what they put you up against at that point.

lol completely agree on this i freaked right the hell out when i started that fight and couldnt use my style button which in gunslinger is very helpful in dmc 3 >.<

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
lol completely agree on this i freaked right the hell out when i started that fight and couldnt use my style button which in gunslinger is very helpful in dmc 3 >_<

It sucks when you're trying to cheese a SSS rank on DMD using S.Sparda and Quicksilver ;)

But seriously I think the worst part for me is secret mission 20 as Vergil (I'm far too impatient for platforming things) or fighting Geryon, that boss totally grinds against my playstyle and kicks my ass most the time. Luckily he's so free to loops :3

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
It sucks when you're trying to cheese a SSS rank on DMD using S.Sparda and Quicksilver ;)

But seriously I think the worst part for me is secret mission 20 as Vergil (I'm far too impatient for platforming things) or fighting Geryon, that boss totally grinds against my playstyle and kicks my ass most the time. Luckily he's so free to loops :3

LOL sounds annoying and yah i hate when certain bosses just mess with how you play like the saviour in dmc4 dont ask me why i hate fighting him

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Cant wait till im done Dmc4 s ranking i can finish up dmc3 and then move on to one and two looking forward to three the most simply because i get to use vergil again ive missed yamato:(

Top Bottom