• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would be great to have a behind-the-scenes for DMC5

DarkSlayer54

Playing through the God of War trilogy, and despite not really liking them that much... I really appreciate the effort they put into giving us a look behind the curtain.

GoW2 has a whole lot of videos covering various issues the team had to deal with to make the game a reality. It would be amazing to see a similar amount of content for DMC5, especially the philosophy of why they took it in a new direction, or why they didn't. What they did to appeal to the different types of DMC fans, and where exactly the non-game content stands in terms of canon (Novel, Manga, Anime).

Of course, that's a whole lot to ask for... but still a nice thing to hope for.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
They did that with DmC too.

Because this game has a truncated promotional schedule, we might see them closer to the game's release.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
+1 for a BTS DVD

Final Fantasy X, Silent Hill 2 and Metal Gear Solid 2 all knocked it out of the park with their bonus DVDs. Now that I think about it, I can't remember any games since the PS2 era that bothered going to the trouble.

I think the best we might get are a few developer and cast interviews, but who knows.

DarkSlayer54

+1 for a BTS DVD

Final Fantasy X, Silent Hill 2 and Metal Gear Solid 2 all knocked it out of the park with their bonus DVDs. Now that I think about it, I can't remember any games since the PS2 era that bothered going to the trouble.

I think the best we might get are a few developer and cast interviews, but who knows.

Metal Gear Solid 4 had a feature length BTS as well. I never played any of the games you mentioned, sadly.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I suggest using a walkthrough with Silent Hill 2 if you're having trouble with it.

Also, play the PS2, original Xbox, or PC version. Do not go anywhere near the HD collection.

Goldsickle

Definitely, but those feel like a single drop of content. I'd want something that's at least 30 minutes long.
That's probably gonna be some sort of "bonus disc" that comes with a preorder or special edition.

I don't know how people get The Making Of RE4 but the documentary itself is about 10 minutes long.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
That's probably gonna be some sort of "bonus disc" that comes with a preorder or special edition.
Skip to 1:00.

I only posted this because I thought the way he said "Panzerhund" was hilarious.

He's someone I still absolutely despise, however.

Last edited:
Top Bottom