• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WTF BLITZ!?!?

Did you know about this?

• Yeah it happened to me before

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Yeah I knew of it but never saw it happened to me

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No what the hell is this?

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Really??...hmmm can you test this out to see if dt activation will drop his instantly or how many it takes??? cuz if its an instant thing that makes the blitz that much easier to kill with nero and i wonder if it works with dante too????

aoshi

Really??...hmmm can you test this out to see if dt activation will drop his instantly or how many it takes???

After like 4 or 5 charge-shots of blue-rose. If i had to wait for another charge shot, I felt i was losing time. So out of instinct/reflex, I DTed and it worked. My case was specific with blitz in floor beyond 80 where enemies DT.

In a normal case, 3 or 4 charge shots(blue rose) should do the trick.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
After like 4 or 5 charge-shots of blue-rose. If i had to wait for another charge shot, I felt i was losing time. So out of instinct/reflex, I DTed and it worked. My case was specific with blitz in floor beyond 80 where enemies DT.

In a normal case, 3 or 4 charge shots(blue rose) should do the trick.

Yah but think about how much time you would save by just dt'ing him out of his shield for both dante and nero

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
fast way to drop blitzs shield is to open pandora briefcase with a full bar or lucifer explosions or charged blue rose shots then either buster once and catch him in 3 more busters in mid air or dri him and then shotgun blast when he glows red

With Dante you can also perform a Just-Frame fully-charged, Distorted Straight to take away their shields but yeeeeah, I'd stick with the other methods!

Also with the briefcase move you don't need any meter to break shields. It breaks Angelos shields, Mephesto/Faust cloaks and removes Blitz shields all with nothing.
Man I love that move, it's probably the most functional move in the entire series.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
With Dante you can also perform a Just-Frame fully-charged, Distorted Straight to take away their shields but yeeeeah, I'd stick with the other methods!

Also with the briefcase move you don't need any meter to break shields. It breaks Angelos shields, Mephesto/Faust cloaks and removes Blitz shields all with nothing.
Man I love that move, it's probably the most functional move in the entire series.

How do you preform it i can get the 1st missle launcher the shoulder launcher and the laser cannon are there other ones??? and how do i get the breif case

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
How do you preform it i can get the 1st missle launcher the shoulder launcher and the laser cannon are there other ones??? and how do i get the breif case

The "Just-Frame fully-charged, Distorted Straight" (don't even know if you'd call it that) is a Gilgamesh move (Straight) if you Distort and Just Frame the second charge. Apart from a Distorted Release (fully charged) it's the most powerful move in the game,

Apart from shooting in mid-air (the gatling gun) that's all of it for Pandora, the rest are Gunslinger moves.

Here's a pretty well put together guide for all Dante's moves, for the Gunslinger ones just go forward a couple of pages.
http://uk.gamespot.com/features/devil-may-cry-4-walkthrough-6185546/?page=7

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
The "Just-Frame fully-charged, Distorted Straight" (don't even know if you'd call it that) is a Gilgamesh move (Straight) if you Distort and Just Frame the second charge. Apart from a Distorted Release (fully charged) it's the most powerful move in the game,

Apart from shooting in mid-air (the gatling gun) that's all of it for Pandora, the rest are Gunslinger moves.

Here's a pretty well put together guide for all Dante's moves, for the Gunslinger ones just go forward a couple of pages.
http://uk.gamespot.com/features/devil-may-cry-4-walkthrough-6185546/?page=7

So how do you use the suitcase flash thing?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
THANK YOU!!!! lol and whats the benifit of it?

Well, depending on how full your Disaster Gauge is, it either functions as a room-wide stun, or a total screen-clearer. Basically, if you have a full Disaster Gauge it does an ungodly amount of damage.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Well, depending on how full your Disaster Gauge is, it either functions as a room-wide stun, or a total screen-clearer. Basically, if you have a full Disaster Gauge it does an ungodly amount of damage.

the benefit of it is if the bar is charged it kills all scare crows om screen and stuns everything else

To quote peter griffen in family guy "WHY ARE WE NOT FUNDING THIS" but seriously why dont people use pandora more if its capable of something like that lol

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
because its a cheap move thats op nd i personally prefer to fight everything on screen with combos air juggling and jcing but thats just me

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
its effective in certain situations but using it all the time would be boring

True and i dont plan to over use it but as a finisher or even just a style booster i mean there are so many times i can get a group of enemies hundled i mean mission..16 or 17 i cant remember where your in the streets of fortuna with the cars and everything is a perfect example

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
you dnt get that many style points for the insta kill you get wayore from mixing up combos without being hit on multiple enemies and taunting as you fight

Top Bottom