• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favourite lines in the game?

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Vergil: No one can have this Dante... it's mine, it belongs to a son of Sparda. Leave me and go, if you don't want to be trapped in the demon world... I'm staying. This place, was our father's home. (One of the best endings I have ever seen in a game)

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
1. "JACKPOT!!!"-Vergil & Dante
2. "Dude my father wasn't that hideous...can't you tell by looking at me"-Dante
3. "This is what I live and I'm ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!"-Dante
4. "Let's welcome chaos"-Arkham
5. "Why isn't this working!!"-Vergil

1. Because that was a badass moment for whenever they finish the main villain...DMC2 when Dante defeated Argosax would've been the best moment in any DMC game IMO if Dante said it.
2. Cracked me up like crazy mostly with the looking into his reflection with his sword/spoon.
3. Crazy phrase and a great way to end the game....but "I do what I love and I love what I do and I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!" is pretty awesome.
4. The most villainous line in all of the DMC game.
5. Seeing Vergil mad made me happy or crack up since Vergil has no soul since he never shows any emotion or any other facial expressions outside......
dmc3chara-vergil.jpg

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
I didnt catch anything from DMC1 or 2 WHAT IS THIS MADNESS??! We're going to have fix this.
"Flock of Feather face! Or you can stick around and find out the hard way"
"King? Yeah here's your crown" (proceeds to shoot Aruis right out the building"

DanteDevil01

Dante_Redgrave
I didnt catch anything from DMC1 or 2 WHAT IS THIS MADNESS??! We're going to have fix this.
"Flock of Feather face! Or you can stick around and find out the hard way"
"King? Yeah here's your crown" (proceeds to shoot Aruis right out the building"
Probably because those two games are the forgotten ones out of the four

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
They are most definitly not forgoten. DMC1 is the only one that has the original voice of Dante and it's the coolest of the lot.
I know right i love that dante the most along with maybe DMC3 dante toward the end

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
My favorite is 4 and 2 does have really good music. Probably the best out of the 4. It has a metal touch to it.
yeah even though 2 is the worst of the series people can always find something they like about the game and OMG that ending song just made me wanna rock out xD

KtWtWiS43

"I'm driven by the inability to forgive him. My soul is screaming, demanding me to kill him"---Lady
"Quite frankly, at first I didn't give a damn. But Because of you, I know what's important now. I know what I need to do."---Dante
"We are the Sons of Sparda. Within each of us flows his blood, but more importantly, his soul! And now, my soul, is saying it wants to stop you!"---Dante

Grey-Frog

I think my favorite line in DMC3 was actually when Dante stopped having lines... lol. When he and Lady discover Arkham's body and she starts having an angry shootout with him; the entire time he's cracking jokes and going "Woooo!". Then she tells him "And what would you know about family? You're a demon!" and he just stops in his tracks, doesn't say a word and doesn't make a grin.

I don't associate DMC with good story telling, but I think that particular scene was handled beautifully. In a lot of other games after Dante's reaction they would have had someone spewing exposition about why exactly he reacted the way he did; but they choose smartly to leave it as silence and let the reaction do all the explanation.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
"This is my kinda rain, no wonder the sky looks so funny today"
"Father, I don't have a father. I just don't like you, that's all"

and from in game
"You will not forget this devils power"
"You are not worthy as my opponent"

"Chew on this.....It's COOL!"......<- It's soo bad! XD
Oh and of course
"BLARGH, BLARGH, BLARGH, BLARGH, BLARGH, BLARGH, BLARGH, BLARGH, BLARGH, BLARGH, BLARGH,
........SILENCE!"

DanteDevil01

Dante_Redgrave
yeah even though 2 is the worst of the series people can always find something they like about the game and OMG that ending song just made me wanna rock out xD
YEA DEFFINITELY!!!! That last song in the credits is just badass, I wish I could play it on my guitar. I actually downloaded all the soundtrack CDs for all the Devil May Cry games.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
YEA DEFFINITELY!!!! That last song in the credits is just badass, I wish I could play it on my guitar. I actually downloaded all the soundtrack CDs for all the Devil May Cry games.
honestly DMC2 had some good ideas and i wish Lucia would come back her VA was bad but she was a good character

Top Bottom